Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That it is. I just traded my .45 GAP for a 9mm so i could afford to shoot more often. Always makes things right in the world for a few hours at least.

That is definition of FAIL!!!:o

That is definition of FAIL!!!:o

The only ammo i could find locally for the .45 GAP was $35 after tax for a box of 50 rounds. No thanks. I will buy another .45 ACP one day(hopefully sooner than later), but it will be a 1911. Until then, the 9mm round does more than i will need in a carry gun and i have 18 rounds without carrying a second mag. On top of all that, I can afford to shoot it.

they are fun arent they :D

Somehow. I'm still not sure what it is that makes it fun even in dire need of an alignment with an autotragic and 2.2 boxer that won't get out of it's own way... Maybe it's just the fact that it runs, and I don't particularly care that it looks like crap. After driving the Sol for 2 years constantly worried about every little thing... The suby's just plain relaxing since I don't particularly care if something happens to it. And although 0 - 60 takes forever, 60 - 90 is pretty quick. :laugh:

The only ammo i could find locally for the .45 GAP was $35 after tax for a box of 50 rounds. No thanks. I will buy another .45 ACP one day(hopefully sooner than later), but it will be a 1911. Until then, the 9mm round does more than i will need in a carry gun and i have 18 rounds without carrying a second mag. On top of all that, I can afford to shoot it.

Could of bought a nice .357 revolver? More fun for me than a semi-auto, and good stopping power, especially with Corbons. Plus you can shot .38's which are super cheap. I refuse to own anything but a .45 in a semi auto.

Could of bought a nice .357 revolver? More fun for me than a semi-auto, and good stopping power, especially with Corbons. Plus you can shot .38's which are super cheap. I refuse to own anything but a .45 in a semi auto.

No job = No money to buy new. I have to trade what i have, for anything new. I don't particularly like the idea of having only 5-6 rounds in the gun. Which is why i went with the G17

my bosses bachelorette party tonight... her wedding's on sunday. I probably drank too much but whatever. got hit on while walking back to my car too- that was amusing.

England VS. America world cup game tomorrow. Kickoff's at 2:30pm. definitely need to find somewhere to watch that.

who are you rooting for then Lexi? seeing as you're an ex-brit!

who do you think? the team who realizes that football is a game played using your feet... not your hands.

No job = No money to buy new. I have to trade what i have, for anything new. I don't particularly like the idea of having only 5-6 rounds in the gun. Which is why i went with the G17

Most times it only takes one! Get your asss to that range!:p

I always carried a speed loader with me so I had 12, I got to the point where I could reload damned near as fast as putting a clip in!:)

Besides revolvers are sexy!:happy:

I'm tempted to wear my rebel flag bikini top under my union jack tank top... that way I'm prepared for either side winning. lmao.

Anything involving you and that top has win all over it!:wub:

Most times it only takes one! Get your asss to that range!:p

I always carried a speed loader with me so I had 12, I got to the point where I could reload damned near as fast as putting a clip in!:)

Besides revolvers are sexy!:happy:

Im not much of a wheel gun guy. Also never said i couldnt do it in one... just like having the 17 extra behind it all in one mag. :D Plus another 17 in a back up mag if i decide to carry it.

Im not much of a wheel gun guy. Also never said i couldnt do it in one... just like having the 17 extra behind it all in one mag. :D Plus another 17 in a back up mag if i decide to carry it.

Preparing for the zombie apocalypse? :laugh:

Preparing for the zombie apocalypse? :laugh:

When you live less than half a mile away from at least two murder scenes(in the last year or so) you tend to want more than you need. lol

When you live less than half a mile away from at least two murder scenes(in the last year or so) you tend to want more than you need. lol

Hey Tom Knapp came through here and performed a shooting exhibition a long time ago, he did a part of his show with a .357 revolver. I cant remember the time but he did 18 rounds from holster shot 18 rounds, back to holster in a unbelievable amount of time, and hit all 18 targets at 25-100 ft. They were full pop cans at various heights. That man is\was a shooting god! He is mostly known for his rifle shooting, but damn!!!

Very true. I can't think of many likely circumstances where you'd need more than a few rounds... But hey, better to go loaded for bear and find a groundhog than bring a one-shot to an all out war.

*edit*

although... come to think of it, groundhogs are actually pretty hard to kill...

Very true. I can't think of many likely circumstances where you'd need more than a few rounds... But hey, better to go loaded for bear and find a groundhog than bring a one-shot to an all out war.

*edit*

although... come to think of it, groundhogs are actually pretty hard to kill...

.357 Corbon no more ground hog!

Archived