Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^good luck :)

Ryan, we should plan something soon...you can in July?

Kegan, it's cool. How you been? long time no see you on here...

David, you win! hehe I didn't take it to 140.....I wish I could find desert here but there isn't much lol

i am never ever eating burritos again...fire sh1ts.

muffler is now off of the hatch. its full of water lol. so i get to drive around with a lot of drone and noise

just watched my neighbor get arrested for stupid ass reasons. he gave two neighborhood kits a ride down to their house on his 4 ATV. well he came home, got a beer, parked the ATV and then the cops showed up. arrested him for driving an atv on the road while intoxicated. the people down in town called the cops...they were his own family

just watched my neighbor get arrested for stupid ass reasons. he gave two neighborhood kits a ride down to their house on his 4 ATV. well he came home, got a beer, parked the ATV and then the cops showed up. arrested him for driving an atv on the road while intoxicated. the people down in town called the cops...they were his own family

He can win that in court. At least the intoxication part. As for "family", they'd soon regret their mistake.

He can win that in court. At least the intoxication part. As for "family", they'd soon regret their mistake.

well he has a long record for intoxication. but his family is worse than him. and yes his family will regret it if he ever gets out. the dude is bigger than you and has "retard strength"

i feel sorry for the guy. he let the kids ride his atv to make them happy and then he goes to jail. the people down the hill piss me off. they are the same ones that threatened to kill me with their 45.

Suggest a time, Ryan? :) I want to drive up...haven't even been to CT.

You can come up here anytime Lina.

The problem is me getting a bunch of days off so that I can go somewhere else.

Random Thought: I'm actually worried about meeting most of you. I'm scared you'll beat me senseless because I get to have sex with Lexi on a regular basis.

That and accidentally lifting the toilet seat up with your penis hurts.... Especially when the seat is being lifted up by a piercing.

Random Thought: I'm actually worried about meeting most of you. I'm scared you'll beat me senseless because I get to have sex with Lexi on a regular basis.

That and accidentally lifting the toilet seat up with your penis hurts.... Especially when the seat is being lifted up by a piercing.

hmm i might beat you...but not to death...just enough to show im the dominant male hahahahaha

-+1 on lifting the seat with morning wood....or in-between-rounds-of-sex-wood lol. it does hurt though, especially if you fall off balance and fall forward haha

Gorden says he's going to punch you in the d!ck... he's busy reading the rant thread at the moment.

(yeah.. we're idiots. we lay on the futon together, both of us on HF at the same time.)

Gorden says he's going to punch you in the d!ck... he's busy reading the rant thread at the moment.

(yeah.. we're idiots. we lay on the futon together, both of us on HF at the same time.)

and people call me loser haha. jk lol.

he hits me in the d1ck and im ripping a stud or two out. bag tagging is not cool man. not cool.

if i were you two i would be naked and shagging like crazy...or at least some oral sensations

im bored, cant sleep, and wondering what I should do tomorrow on my off day besides get ready for the bachelor party on Saturday...hmmm

Ryan, I'll plan to come up there and hang out and eat at that awesome ice cream place...it'll be so awesome to see where you are from :)

im bored, cant sleep, and wondering what I should do tomorrow on my off day besides get ready for the bachelor party on Saturday...hmmm

wooohooo! have fuuun! Party up!!

and people call me loser haha. jk lol.

he hits me in the d1ck and im ripping a stud or two out. bag tagging is not cool man. not cool.

if i were you two i would be naked and shagging like crazy...or at least some oral sensations

HF crashed and we went and fcuked like rabbits. (sadly the one you killed will never be able to... ever again... unless it's a zombie rabbit... damn zombies)

David he threatens to punch me in the dork. And I have no dork. It worries me sometimes.

4 A's and a B+

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

just emailed my prof. about signing up for dual enrollment.. might be too late for the fall semester but maybe i can start in the spring.. hopefully they will let me.. my GPA is JUST shy of a 3.4 (this semesters grades helped A LOT.. i still dont have one but i'm 99.9998% sure its an A) which is what you need to dual enroll

HF crashed and we went and fcuked like rabbits. (sadly the one you killed will never be able to... ever again... unless it's a zombie rabbit... damn zombies)

David he threatens to punch me in the dork. And I have no dork. It worries me sometimes.

he is experiencing vagina envy hahaha

4 A's and a B+

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

just emailed my prof. about signing up for dual enrollment.. might be too late for the fall semester but maybe i can start in the spring.. hopefully they will let me.. my GPA is JUST shy of a 3.4 (this semesters grades helped A LOT.. i still dont have one but i'm 99.9998% sure its an A) which is what you need to dual enroll

congrats!

Ate WAY too much tonight. =[ No good indeed.

incapacitated bloated feeling. almost painful haha

Archived