SpeedDemon

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone order a bushel of awesome?

i'm here to deliver motherfvckers.

2832750064_a1dd298f37.jpg

political-picture-robert-byrd-shut-up.jpg

Nothing wrong with skunk2 front and rear camber kits aside from the price. After doing a little research and seeing other peoples installations the skunk2 parts are just rebranded skunk2. Can't all bad if other people sell the same exact parts with a different logo stamped on it.

^yup :D

So I went out with my gay guy friend and another girl last night...went to a "show tunes" bar full of gay guys...some dancing and some holding hands...so hot IMO :D (I know most people say they don't like to see this but I think it's hot.... 4chan.org...yaoi is like my little secret hahahaha )

^yup :D

So I went out with my gay guy friend and another girl last night...went to a "show tunes" bar full of gay guys...some dancing and some holding hands...so hot IMO :D (I know most people say they don't like to see this but I think it's hot.... 4chan.org...yaoi is like my little secret hahahaha )

Seems like you aren't alone in this place, most people are gay here. jk

this database management class is boring as hell......its a review over microsoft access.

oh BTW I am going to look at a 98 mustang gt with 75,000 miles after class. said he needed a reliable gas saver and would trade.

Being you can barely afford to eat you should probably keep your reliable gas saver.

im only getting 23mpg, so not really a gas saver anymore. its missing bad and i cant figure out what it is. ive changed plugs, regapped them, distributor, plug wires, air filter is clean. i do have a caliper dragging but that cant account for 10mpg

just a general major right now. its a community college. the program itself works around programming. the only programming i have left is JAVA. i have to retake java 1 and then take java 2. thank god there is no more C++ lol.

only thing is that i forgot how to do some of the stuff in access. havent used it in two years lol. i forgot how to add and average two different columns hahaha. time to dig out the ole microsoft book

just a general major right now. its a community college. the program itself works around programming. the only programming i have left is JAVA. i have to retake java 1 and then take java 2. thank god there is no more C++ lol.

only thing is that i forgot how to do some of the stuff in access. havent used it in two years lol. i forgot how to add and average two different columns hahaha. time to dig out the ole microsoft book

I ask because I was wondering why they were making you do anything with Access. Seems useless to me if you had a focus in encryption or something. I guess if it is a CC then I understand.

I wish you the best. I tried to do the CS stuff for a while, but I got really bored. I switched to Engineering, never looked back.

The access is just a review before we go into the SQL and Oracle. Its a database management class.

after im done with this associates(that will take me 3 years to finish) im finding something like UTI or another high performance automotive school

Archived