NEW HF MEET

wannaBstuntin

im really nice in person, i promise

I believe it Nancy

But nobody else lives out there!

....at least....nobody willing to go to a meet >_<

So then where are you staying? :crazy:

IDK, it's only 3 days/2 nights at most. Cheap hotel parties FTW.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
camping in november... are you high?

lol. i was thinking the same thing!

I think we'll pass on this one. I don't do the cold very well... especially not anything north of VA cold anyway. Hell, it's been in the low 70's for the past few days here and I've been completely frozen, if that's any indication of how much of a snowbird I am. haha. Not to mention my mom'll probably be in town and since I only get to see her once a year i would like to get to spend some time with her. Nov/Dec just isn't a good time for most people in general with the cost of the holidays, trying to get hotel rooms at peak season etc.

f*ck that, have the meet in san diego. you guys can all crash at my place, why are all the meets always so frackin far away from me?

haha, i'd be down for that. but you would be stuck with my ass for like a week b/c im not driving all that way for like 3 days!

yaaaay :D let's do this!! Thanks, Ryan :D You get a special treat during this meet because you started this thread before I did (I was going to lol) hehe :D

You all, come on, camping in the cold will be fun :D Rick makes good fires and we all will bring bunch of warm stuff hehe

:D let's do this!

Sarah and Chris and Johnny, drive together in a high mgp car :D

the ones who went to the last meet should decide exactly where to meet, imo... :D

So...Thanksgiving weekend, where?

camping in the cold will be fun

Except that camping sucks, and the cold sucks :laugh:

dont forget about wal-mart

F'ing Wal-Mart, I despise that place (almost as much as Starbucks).

Sarah and Chris and Johnny, drive together in a high mgp car :D

so umm the del sol gets 35.. chris's get like 40 i think... but uh.. they're both 2 seaters haha

idk about the sol in snow.. i dont want it to get stuck/hurt/salty/rusty/f'd up/stuck etc

so umm the del sol gets 35.. chris's get like 40 i think... but uh.. they're both 2 seaters haha

idk about the sol in snow.. i dont want it to get stuck/hurt/salty/rusty/f'd up/stuck etc

odds are there wont be snow, we usually get a couple dustings by then, i drive mine year round, a good set of all seasons will get you by, however since your lowered, you may have gunk build up that will be an issue.

Archived