NEW HF MEET

wannaBstuntin

Who's up for another meet before the end of the year?

I'm thinking if a lot of people want to go, then best place is gonna be central PA.

I've got Nov 26-30 (wed-sun) off. Thanksgiving is the 27th, so maybe a November 28-30th meet?

Go camping somewheres? Does anyone from PA know any good areas?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
driving in PA sucks, lol

I 2nd that. I'd almost be tempted to take the truck to deal with potholes. But yeah I'm down for a meet in november and PA or close would be idea as I can make a round trip past my brothers place.

suggestions?

I kinda figured that's why it'd be good to go camping there. Not a tourist trap/money pit like Myrtle Beach was

Since I wouldn't go, it doesn't matter to me, lol... just saying that PA is boring as hell to drive through :laugh:

I'd be down for something like this, prolly. I normally work extra hours those days but if I had the chance to do some camping and meet some other HFers (or see those I know already again) I'd skip out for sure. I still have the tent we bought from the cross-country trip in my closet just aching to be used...

Let the HF Taskmaster make the decisions...

i'm offended.

West Chester is FAR from a "hick town"....

There are some non-hick towns, but when you're driving through the state, or to Philly or the like, that's really all there is.

Does anyone know what the weather is like during that time in PA?

Cold, most likely snow (unless it's like last winter, but it's already been freeeeezing here).

im really nice in person, i promise

See I dont scare easily, so I will take your word for it! :thumbsup:

Hopefully not too nice! :devil:

Archived