NEW HF MEET

wannaBstuntin

Guys, camping was just a suggestion (to save money btw)

But we can do something else/ go somewhere else, depending on who really is going to attend.

And the idea was to kind of have a Northeast meet...so obviously I wasn't trying to include the southerners/westerners, but they are welcome if they want.

NYC would be my preference for a northeast meet, but I figured PA would be closer for people in OH/WI/IL/MD/DE

Big meets should be reserved for the summer. FL was the current idea for summer 09, I think?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, im like a huge ball of radiating heat. if anyone is cold, you can just lay by me and you'll be nice and cozy.

smooth :laugh:

btw, you're about 30 miles or less from me, i really never thought about it until rick mentioned something a couple of weeks ago :laugh:

idk about the sol in snow.. i dont want it to get stuck/hurt/salty/rusty/f'd up/stuck etc

the Sol is fine (aka: good enough) in the snow, so long as you drive according to the conditions. a couple of days of salt isn't going to rust it, and you can rinse it off regularly if you're that concerned.

well, i hope you all have fun at the meet.

why aren't you going/planning to go?

smooth :laugh:

btw, you're about 30 miles or less from me, i really never thought about it until rick mentioned something a couple of weeks ago :laugh:

the Sol is fine (aka: good enough) in the snow, so long as you drive according to the conditions. a couple of days of salt isn't going to rust it, and you can rinse it off regularly if you're that concerned.

why aren't you going/planning to go?

haha, im a smooth operator ash :)

i know, we are pretty close. we and the ppl by us should get together sometime. plus, i'd get to go and brag that i hung out with the moderator :laugh:

well, i hope you all have fun at the meet.

and lina, its not that hard to start a good fire. its the gathering of the wood thats the bitch.

why aren't you going? and lol I'll gather wood :D

(side note: runners are ok to cuddle together after a run...it takes much from the body to run such hard run :D jk jk)

ok, so a northeast meet!

Thanksgiving weekend, NYC or a bit outside of it so we don't get lost in traffic? :D

plus, i'd get to go and brag that i hung out with the moderator :laugh:

its not that great man, trust me. lol

just kidding ash! dont hurt me. i wish i could bottle your awesomeness to put on sale. you would never have to work again. =P

its not the distance for him, its his financial situation. i feel ya man, im broke as well lol.

haha, thats why us runners need to stick together, i've never been so encouraged to run on a regular basis :laugh::thumbsup:

I just read Kastigir (Rob)'s comment...

should we make it closer to you? We have to have you there!! hehe

Well, Pennsylvania is pretty damn close. Like Joe said, it's more about money. I'm trying to do too much with too little, and it's hard. If I can do it however, there is a very good chance I'll be driving a '96 Talon, TSi.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jesus! What have you done? We're all going to die! :help:

(NOTE: There's an "Insert YouTube" button on the left side under the smilies when you're posting :thumbsup: )

Sarah, you HAVE to go. There's at least 5 members willing to go to a meet just to see you :wub: . I think that qualifies you as neccessary.

I only read the first page of this post... so... Well, i'm down for a PA meet. I hope to god there are more people going than the MB meet. It was fun, but still. Would have liked to meet more people. On the other note, my paint is chipping because the guy didn't bother priming my hood or bumper, or fender. Going to have to sort it out somehow. Not going to threadjack, so i'll post a new topic about it at another time. Peaccess..

See......how meets work (in my experience of one meet):

1) You pick a time and a place, and see if people want to go.

2) If not, then you gotta pick a different time and place. etc, etc.

It continues like that until you get like 5 people to agree on something, and that's your meet.

Well, Pennsylvania is pretty damn close. Like Joe said, it's more about money. I'm trying to do too much with too little, and it's hard. If I can do it however, there is a very good chance I'll be driving a '96 Talon, TSi.

I see...hopefully it works out :D

I agree with Ryan on how it works... :D Let's just make it convenient for people who will for sure go.

I've been to two of the HF meets (Cali and MB) and I say we don't pick some random place. Let's pick a convenient spot...

EDIT: groups of people, in different areas of the country, should just have their own meets too and post pics :D

Archived