NEW HF MEET

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ohio = more hick than PA...

Not really. It does have the 16th, 18th and 19th largest cities in the US. More people live in cities then they do in the country. Been that way for nearly 30-40 years or so...

Anyway. Mid-PA isn't a great spot. But, for those that would drive East to get there the PA turnpike is a blast when it is not under construction. Narrow, winding back-country highway with no place for a cop to pull you over. You just have to watch out for those pesky cessnas.

Since it is a Holiday weekend count me out. We rented a cabin in Hocking Hills for the weekend with the in-laws. Speaking of which, Hocking Hills area of Ohio is an excellent place to hold a meet (sort of in the south-east area of the state). Tons of places to stay from campgrounds to little and huge cabins. The cabin we got for the weekend sleeps 6, has a hot tub and overlooks a huge gorge for $99 a night. Lots of hiking and things like that at the parks nearby.

Not really. It does have the 16th, 18th and 19th largest cities in the US. More people live in cities then they do in the country. Been that way for nearly 30-40 years or so...

Anyway. Mid-PA isn't a great spot. But, for those that would drive East to get there the PA turnpike is a blast when it is not under construction. Narrow, winding back-country highway with no place for a cop to pull you over. You just have to watch out for those pesky cessnas.

Since it is a Holiday weekend count me out. We rented a cabin in Hocking Hills for the weekend with the in-laws. Speaking of which, Hocking Hills area of Ohio is an excellent place to hold a meet (sort of in the south-east area of the state). Tons of places to stay from campgrounds to little and huge cabins. The cabin we got for the weekend sleeps 6, has a hot tub and overlooks a huge gorge for $99 a night. Lots of hiking and things like that at the parks nearby.

where in ohio do you live?

Let's meet during Thanksgiving and then meet during summer too :D

Good point everyone get in my car I'll drive us all idc.

Ya, right, In that case it would be Mike and I only. Beings as were are basically the only frequent posters this side of the plains.

There are more people from Ohio: Rob, Jason, Jerrod, and more?

Let's meet during Thanksgiving and then meet during summer too :D

There are more people from Ohio: Rob, Jason, Jerrod, and more?

im south of OH :)

oh and im still lookin forward to our little meet in dec lina :thumbsup:

I will definitely attend a meet during summer of 2009.

By that time I will have a better feeling about the time I will have available between work and Auto Tech school.

So we're getting toward the end of the year. Where are we going in Summer 09?

Time:

Same as last meet? End of July-ish?

Place:

Florida?

New Orleans?

Texas?

Who's willing to go? Where/when are your preferences?

Please only state where/when if you're willing to go in the first place. There's no need to vote if you have no interest in going.

So we're getting toward the end of the year. Where are we going in Summer 09?

Time:

Same as last meet? End of July-ish?

Place:

Florida?

New Orleans?

Texas?

Akron, Ohio?

Who's willing to go? Where/when are your preferences?

Please only state where/when if you're willing to go in the first place. There's no need to vote if you have no interest in going.

Archived