HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

well two of my friends from work are coming down saturday night(kristy and kayla.. kristy has an eclipse spyder!.. but yah) they're cool and they're helpin with the room and i think my friend pamela might be comin down friday and saturday with me!

i hope i have my car!!!! one guy said i should have it back and the other guy was like nah we'll have it back to you thursday at noon.. so lets hope :)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 Bottle wont last very long, to bad I cant make other wise I could bring a car load of liquor from the store.

This is just what I have. There will be much more purchased down there. I'm not driving 850 miles with a car full of alcohol. :pirate:

Feel like shippin some to GA for a serious discount..?..(by serious discount i mean free)

Free booze is only given out for a minimum of a BJ. So its your call. :drool:

Free booze is only given out for a minimum of a BJ. So its your call. :drool:

If you like fat white guys....

**Now, thats disturbing!**

Ok so, way not serious.. but thats some bullshat.. you can get free booze, and im willing to pay shipping.. and you cant even help a brotha out..

So every one is pissed at me, because for some reason they expect me to see the future and tell them the car is going to break and stuff that is wrong with it, even thought I havent even seen the car for 4 and 1/2 months, they are leaving it in Colorado and going to the next spot, not stopping here. I get to drive to Colorado and pick up my car and tow it back here. Im not going to the meet now.

So much for trying to help by providing another ride, sorry I offered.

I just wanted to see Lina. :sad:

So every one is pissed at me, because for some reason they expect me to see the future and tell them the car is going to break and stuff that is wrong with it, even thought I havent even seen the car for 4 and 1/2 months, they are leaving it in Colorado and going to the next spot, not stopping here. I get to drive to Colorado and pick up my car and tow it back here. Im not going to the meet now.

So much for trying to help by providing another ride, sorry I offered.

I just wanted to see Lina. :sad:

Seriously? I'm sorry to hear it, Dan! I talked to Rick when the car first started acting up, and it's sh*tty that it happened to them and they had so much trouble, but it's not necessarily your fault. I was curious as to why your car was in California anyway, but heard a friend of yours was supposedly fixing it or whatnot... if anyone is to blame, I suppose it should be that person, lol.

My friend didnt fix anything on the car. He had 4 months to weld the muffler back on it and never did. The reason it was there is because he had two days to be in cali to be on base for the Marines, and he didnt make any plans to get there until last second, and that was the only way he could get there. Seriously, this is so fracked up.

My friend didnt fix anything on the car. He had 4 months to weld the muffler back on it and never did. The reason it was there is because he had two days to be in cali to be on base for the Marines, and he didnt make any plans to get there until last second, and that was the only way he could get there. Seriously, this is so fracked up.

You have PM.

The weather forecast doesn't look too good for the meet. Has a chance of rain Friday and Saturday. I heard something about a hurricane too.

the tropical storm's passed through already. its currently off the NC/VA coast at the moment & Dolly's predicted to hit in the gulf... but it is the end of july/beginning of august and unlike every other previous year we're not in drought conditions yet. lol. It's rained practically non-stop this summer.

50 bucks says Dolly does like a curveball and ends up pounding Florida, rather than projected Texas.

Cristobal is just sort of lurking out there near NC and whatnot.

yeah.. but the rain's pretty much off shore now. it's in the northern outer banks so MB's in the clear. I think we got all the rain we're going to get out of it at this point though. It's rare that anything ever comes inland in NC. It usually hits Florida or SC first!

...i remember walking through the mall in tampa during Andrew.

Well that's good news. I wasn't looking forward to the drive if it was going to rain. But if it's not rain, i can't wait to go. I'm so excited. 1st Road trip for me ever.

i wish i could get excited... kinda difficult seeing as Chris' managers won't tell us when he's getting any time off. they've scheduled him for 16 days with only one day off, and there's no guarantee that they're going to let us have sunday/monday/tuesday the week after next either.

Archived