HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Information thread can now be found at: http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=29873 . Do not post in that thread. It is a pinned thread that has been left open so wBs may add to/edit it when necessary. Links to the first discussion thread, as well as this one, can be found there as well. (wBs, you may want to just edit the first post here to point to the information thread. the info thread was split from the first discussion thread, so if there are any changes, you may want to make them at this time as well)

awesome and now this thread will become a nonsense thread again

mainly about the meet like how I am racing sarah and lina.

Speaking of which.... Are we still going to find a car that is equal that we all can drive?

awesome and now this thread will become a nonsense thread again

mainly about the meet like how I am racing sarah and lina.

Speaking of which.... Are we still going to find a car that is equal that we all can drive?

i hate you

do you forget i f***ing WRECKED MINE

but i think its going to get fixed as long as its not complete trash.. and im waiting to hear about another del sol

edit: im a little touching when someone mentions cars/racing/cars/anything about driving somewhere

i hate you

do you forget i f***ing WRECKED MINE

but i think its going to get fixed as long as its not complete trash.. and im waiting to hear about another del sol

edit: im a little touching when someone mentions cars/racing/cars/anything about driving somewhere

I can feel the love.....

Its all good. I can understand.

Haha Sarah, you're in the wrong place to avoid car talk.>_<

But yea, the main idea is to have fuuuuuunnnnn at the meet and have a nice vacation with cool/chill people.

and you can't forget the crazy people like lina.

im a little better today.. im adjusting to the fact i wrecked my crap and it might not be fixable

so i called daddy and he said he'll help buy another one for me

so i found a 95 sol with a b18 turbo motor.. for 4k.. dont think i want it though.. pretty sure its all stock internals and such

If its decent milage and and good condition sounds like a deal to me. Noone said you have to run 20psi on stock internals. Run like 5 or take the turbo off and sell it.

Remember people generally add a 10-25% on prices for what they're looking to get for cars. Maybe less or more depending on the person. I got my sol for 3k compared to the advertized 4500 fyi.

so you are allowed to come up with an idea that allows people to tear their cars up.... but you dont get to use yours... BS....(if i was commin i would intend to use your car for "car games")

Archived