HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i say friday we should just hang out and stuff.. the strip is going to be packed with mustang week and all that so we can cruise/drink/the hotel balconys face the strip so we can drink and yell at people!! haha

maybe make dinner reservations somewhere like margaritaville?

Friday night dinner sounds good to me. How many are planning on being there Friday night?

@Repsol: It's a much longer drive for me. :thumbsup:

No idea when the hotel reservation starts...If I had to, I could sleep in my car.

My car is having issues. Sounds like the alternator. They are almost to vegas with it, i guess they are going to wait there until morning and try to replace it. My car is being GHEY! I wish they werent having any problems with it at all.

Wow, they're already in Vegas? Awesome. Hope they figure out the problem.

@Repsol: It's a much longer drive for me. :thumbsup:

Yea, mine should be about the same as yours? 800+ miles?

I feel both sorry for, and jealous of the cross country folk. lol

I'm up for anything at any time. I think my hotel reservation starts the 26th lol

you better call and change it to the 25th

if yall get to SC too soon im right here in sumter and you guys can crash here like until whenever and we can head down there friday morning so no one has to sleep in their car

Wow, they're already in Vegas? Awesome. Hope they figure out the problem.

Yea, mine should be about the same as yours? 800+ miles?

I feel both sorry for, and jealous of the cross country folk. lol

I'm up for anything at any time. I think my hotel reservation starts the 26th lol

600+, don't remember exactly.

God says lol 2 vacation 4 me.

God apparently shat on him.

WTF is up, Ben?

They at your place yet Dan? Any of you guys bringing a laptop? Mine is slower than an old lady depositing a bag of pennies at the bank, but I'll bring it if need be.

Sarah, you know if the hotel has teh interwebz?

I've been having just..an amalgamation of problems here lately.

Woman problems. Money problems. Work problems.

Probably won't make it to said trip. I've said that for a long time now.

Edit -- I'd love to go and it's nothing against you guys but, I just can't make a trip happen.

Sarah, you know if the hotel has teh interwebz?

no idea! but ill bring my laptop too.. most of the hotels have it and if we cant pick it up from ours we can probably pick it up from somewhere around the area

I think Chris and I are both bringing our laptops. The Mariott usually has a pretty good connection & as chris' laptop is his new toy (he just got it yesterday) there's no chance he's leaving it at home! lol. Not to mention, photos have to be uploaded on mine because his is strictly for class/work.

According to the 1 review I have found on the interwebs, they were surprised that the hotel had wireless. I'm bringing my laptop. I don't travel without it. How else am I to upload the embarrassing photos as they happen?

I think all of us that cant go wish we could... oh well, second annual meet here we come. lol

As far as bringing laptop to upload photos, that needs to be a daily activity. Us non-meet goers need to be kept entertained.

i cant go b/c ill be working full time at an internship. and ill be working till 6 or so, so its not point to come down for a weekend when id have to leave most likely sat. or even friday night and then leave sometime sunday.

Archived