HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so.. anyone coming down 95, or through 40 is welcome to stop & crash here if they need to. By the looks of it, it's getting to be a slimmer, and slimmer chance of us going because Best Buy is working Chris like a slave these next couple of weeks to deal with the back-to-school rush. However, if they don't give him at least 3 days off when he'd already put in for vacation time as soon as he started there, I'm going to go ballistic on all of his managers- two of whom are already scared of me because they know my dad (who's been working for BB for 13 years)

^that sucks!!!

so ryan is coming here friday morning to either pick me up if i dont have my car.. OR follow me out there if i do...

so we'll probably be the first ones there.. cause if he gets here at 9am ish by the time we actually get on the road and after friday morning mustang week traffic we should be there by 11am ish(traffic will be HORRIBLE on 17 going into MB about 5ish when everyone gets off work and they have everyone headed to the beach for the weekend)... so unless lina and them somehow show up way early we'll be there first!!!

i like -ish times.. it allows for so much time error

so i just talked to the lady at sea cruz...

what is linas last name!?

but anyway who all has rooms booked?? i know me lina and ryan have rooms.. who else?

but check in is at 1... or 11 if the room doesnt need cleaned cause it was empty the night before

but they do have 2 rooms left so if anyone is coming and hasnt got their room call and book it like today

and that owner is the nicest lady.. so no tearin up anything... haha

weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USSC...Link_undeclared

all looks good for awesome weather friday and saturday

so i just talked to the lady at sea cruz...

what is linas last name!?

but anyway who all has rooms booked?? i know me lina and ryan have rooms.. who else?

but check in is at 1... or 11 if the room doesnt need cleaned cause it was empty the night before

but they do have 2 rooms left so if anyone is coming and hasnt got their room call and book it like today

and that owner is the nicest lady.. so no tearin up anything... haha

weather: http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USSC...Link_undeclared

all looks good for awesome weather friday and saturday

My room is already booked. They did ask if I had a preference for being next to anybody. I didn't know what to say.

Outside of being a bit warm, the weather looks good for the whole event. Scattered Thunderstorms mean just that.

cause me and the lady were tryin to figure out who was with hondaforums and i didnt know anyones last name except ryan so it was funny haha.. but okay so we have four rooms so far.. who else is gettin one..

i remember dylan sayin something about a friend driving up with him just cause.. is he gettin his own room? cause if so he needs to reserve it now

so last i heard lina was in miss/alabama or somewhere

just talked to ryan.. he thinks he is in maryland

and i should be packing and sleeping right now but im not..

oh and my car isnt done.. figures.. they've only had it for 2 months.. why would it even be close to bein done..

but :)

they've only had it for 2 months.. why would it even be close to bein done..

Well... if they are anything like me, they dont much enjoy getting their hands dirty of something they just finished a short while before it returned..

:D

You guys crack me up.

Cars breaking down everywhere. Missed calls. People canceling at the last minute.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I am sorry that I am missing it.

Not sure if the reason why I was not going was ever disclosed or not: August 4th is our 7th anniversary. To go to a HF get together would be risking my life. I could have pulled it off and not risked execution if we had been able to get our condo South of MB for that week but it wasn't available.

so last i heard lina was in miss/alabama or somewhere

just talked to ryan.. he thinks he is in maryland

and i should be packing and sleeping right now but im not..

oh and my car isnt done.. figures.. they've only had it for 2 months.. why would it even be close to bein done..

but :)

If you need a ride, let me know. I'm out the door shortly.

Archived