HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

lol. Directions from me? You'll end up somewhere in Charleston or Emerald Isle!

I avoid MB if I can- we always go to Charleston if we need a weekend away (Chris graduated from Charleston so he's still got a lot of friends down there), and take our vacations around Atlantic Beach/Emerald Isle. I only know where hooters & barefoot landing is. :)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give you a hint. It's 90 minutes north of you. btw, aren't we all getting together this weekend?

SB? you serious? lol Well, John and his friend are here and we will get Rick and we all go hang out with you! yaaay! hehe

Tha Garmin will be way better than the cellphone.

Yeah, It will. My phone uses Google maps and wont let me put in a business name, I have to know the address.... Or at least the city its in if I just want directions to the city. The GPS on my phone isnt bad at all though, its helped me out many times. I even had to give a cab driver directions the other day......

I'll bring the Garmin... :D yaaay! I can't wait! :D

okay sorry lexi! i thought you came down here more.. haha

and theres two hooters on 17.. one i've never had a problem with.. the other one SUCKS everytime

so i guess i get to be tour guide! and the days im not there.. you guys will manage haha

i hope i have my car!!!!!!!

and i cant go check on it cause the guy doesnt work on saturdays cause its againest his religion??

but i told them two weeks! and they said okay.. so i think its going to have a BRAND new paint job on it.. and brand new painted rims.. and brand new bunch of other crap!

so we all have to park weird in parking lots so no one can park next to us and door ding our cars..

i hope it'll be safe at the hotel :( one guy around here went down there and was talkin crap to some people and showin off his turbo b16 and stuff and his crap got JACKED.. like his car got completly torn apart and had like slow wrote on it and stuff

but the sea cruz lady said they have people watchin the parking lot most of the night.. and im sure since theres going to be so many of us there it'll be okay :)

Sarah,

What has been done so far on your sol since the accident?

Did you already replace the bottom end of the engine since it was cracked?

Do you live relatively close to Mrytle Beach. If so, you could have someone come pick you up and take you back home.

So... i bet you dont wreck your car street racin again... i wish i had the kind of moneies you spent on your few vehicles.... my ack would be runnin like 600hp to the wheels.. but oh well... i will settle with a slow ass car...

brembo rotors, hawk racing pads, exxedy clutch, fidanza lightweight flywheel, new tranny, axle, control arm, inner and outer tie rod, new 17's(i know everyone thinks they'll look bad but we'll see), brand new tires for the rims, hub assembly, driver glass, and most of the labor i think

so i just talked to my ex with a 99 cobra..

we're going down on the tail end of mustang week... HAHA

so the hondas must group together at the hotel!! and stay together!!

so seriously we all need to exchange numbers or something

if anyone wants my number, PM me and I'll let you know it. I don't mind anyone who needs it having it. :) It's my house number though- my cell's worthless (I'm gonna try to get it fixed before we go) but closer to the time, I'll give you Chris' cell if you need a hold of us while we're down there.

if anyone wants my number, PM me and I'll let you know it. I don't mind anyone who needs it having it. :) It's my house number though- my cell's worthless (I'm gonna try to get it fixed before we go) but closer to the time, I'll give you Chris' cell if you need a hold of us while we're down there.

I had wondered if an exchange of cell numbers was a good idea. It's always the standard format for all of the previous meets I've been to. Be nice if we had some kind of protected forum where we could just post them up.

so i just talked to my ex with a 99 cobra..

we're going down on the tail end of mustang week... HAHA

so the hondas must group together at the hotel!! and stay together!!

so seriously we all need to exchange numbers or something

Tell him there will be no clubbing of baby seals and turtles. It's just not fair.

Archived