HF Summer Meet (Myrtle Beach: 7/25 - 8/2)

wannaBstuntin

^haha..

so is there anyway to have like a protected thread so only members can see it.. or maybe we can just pm ryan all of our numbers and he can send out a phone list and we can save everything in our phones... i volunteer ryan because hes awesome like that

and if we do either one we should include our hondaforum name, real name, phone number, and what car we're taking

and i should have my car by then!!! from what i hear they were workin on it all day today!!! im so excited!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhh.. yeah, about that. we don't know what car we're taking. lol. we're supposed to be buying a bronco sometime next week. or we might take one of Chris' friends mustangs. or perhaps his dad's cadillac. or his mom might just use her rental car points (because she travels so often she has some points/reward system with a company, apparently) and hire us a car for the week (in which case it'll probably be an audi). we could take my car, but it'd probably die half way there. so, we don't actually know what we're driving down in until probably the night before we leave. lol.

I posted links to everyone's profiles in the Information thread to help with communication between everyone. Just shoot a PM to whoever you'd think would be best to get a phone number from.

The information thread also lists most member's names that I know, and probable dates they'll be in MB.

If anyone needs my number, just ask. I think I've got Lina's and Sarah's so far...

I've deleted the "Possibly Attending" list to unclutter the information thread. If you're planning on going, and your name is not listed, let us know.

As far as I know, we've got 10 HFers going plus friends/girlfriends/boyfriends so probably around 15 people going?

BTW, I'm bringing hot dogs and burgers. Anyone got a grill they can bring or something?

Also, I still have those 4 tickets to the Projekt Revolution Concert, so if you might want to go, let me know. That's on Wednesday (30th).

Also, take a look at the "things to bring" list and make sure you pack, and let me know if I missed anything.

BTW, I'm bringing hot dogs and burgers. Anyone got a grill they can bring or something?

where are you planning on using the grill? according to chris (who used to be a fireman in charleston), it's against fire code to use it in the parking lot, or anywhere near the hotel.

And that means you cant grill in the parking lot why? (keep in mind my view on laws are that nothing is illegal until you get caught..).

Im sure yall will find somewhere to grill and get away with it.

haha there was an empty lot next to the hotel?

that was a joke

anyway.. i hope everyone is there by friday night!

and my friend promised my car would be done by the meet :)

Depending on when I leave, I should be there sometime Friday night. What is the plan for Friday?

We're not sure if we're gonna be able to get down there until late, late saturday night. Chris requested the time off but they didn't give it to him, so unless he can swap shifts with someone, we won't be able to leave Cary until after 9 on Saturday night. We're hoping it all works out okay, but don't go too crazy till we get there!

i have decided not to shave until i get to the meet. ive never grown out my facial hair to see what i look like.

i wonder what a fuzzy ricky would look like. lol

maybe there if i have a few drinks ill shave half of it off or something, who knows.

i say friday we should just hang out and stuff.. the strip is going to be packed with mustang week and all that so we can cruise/drink/the hotel balconys face the strip so we can drink and yell at people!! haha

maybe make dinner reservations somewhere like margaritaville?

I'm trying to find somebody to ride up with Friday night. My buddy's driving up there just to go. I believe i'm staying with Ryan. Also, where would we all meet Friday night? The Hotel?

meetin at the hotel sounds good since thats where everyone is going to be to check in!!

oh and they havent really even started on my car yet... :rant:

but hopefully it'll be done!! in 9 days(yah i dont think so either)

but if it is or isnt i should be down there pretty early and around the hotel area.. probably be on the beach waitin on people to show up haha and i think everyone has my number now? if not and you want it PM me

Archived