All About the Benjamins

thanks...i know we don't always get along, but i should accept your opinion as an opinion and not take it wrong. i always do that for some reason...sorry about that dude.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 for getting rid of the tails, you should red them out like hung said or find some oems. just my opinion

oh and hope those mounts come in soon. i know that sucks especially since its one of the last parts

i ordered '90 integra stock tails today off e-bay for $40...good deal, then ill sell my altezza's for $50...

those jdm one-piece's are $200 shipped, which i think is fair.

and Joseph....i do love spending moolah on my car, it just adds up like whoa.

should i buy these?

or stick with my halo's

Yes! Buy them, then you can be rice-free after your tails and the headlights come in 8)

I know this may sound stupid to most. But if you have the money to get the jdm 1 pieces, this is what I'd do. Take your current lights out and spray one thin coat of the smoke tint paint on them. That would darken them up, make the halo's less pronounced, but wouldn't really block any light with a light coat. If you screw it up, or don't like it, then just order the 1 pieces, with no harm done.

Archived