All About the Benjamins

wow i didn't get that last text.

Chris(pa) took pics and will post them later i guess.

H22A, LSD Hydraulic Transmission, AEM Fuel Rail, RC 370 CC (?) Intecters, Skunk 2 Stg 2 Camshafts, AEM Cam Gears, Aem Pulleys, DC-Sports 4-2-1 Header, new O2 sensor, new distributor, new starter.

I'm ordering motor mounts tonight, friday me and this guy are goin' to a junkyard near me that specializes in honda parts.

we're gonna get H22 axles and maybe a wiring harness from there.

there is a "chipped" ecu that's ready to be put in my car for this swap: $100

If we can't find a wiring harness he said he would splice the necessary wires in if he needs too.

Next sunday, lord willing, i will have all the parts and am going to start the swap at his friends shop in Philly.

I'll keep you posted. peace.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my car and the motor are at a shop in Philly. my motor will be out tomorrow night and in to this guys CRX, then he's gonna put his b16 head on it for lsvtec.

i'm looking for motor mounts now, i know i've seen them before, itr girl showed me...and friday is junkyard day, so i'm gonna pick up the rest of the stuff i need.

next sunday my car will have the H22A all ready to go...hopefully.

230 whp, 250 torque on this motor.

H22A, LSD Hydraulic Transmission, AEM Fuel Rail, RC 370 CC (?) Intecters, Skunk 2 Stg 2 Camshafts, AEM Cam Gears, Aem Pulleys, DC-Sports 4-2-1 Header, new O2 sensor, new distributor, new starter.

chris(pa) took pics, he fell asleep though....

So, he took the pics while he was asleep?

I feel stupid for missin the mod list.

im retarded...he took pics, i asked him to post them, but he went home and fell asleep...no biggie, he'll probably post them tomorrow.

12:21 AM here...

im being told on other forums that i can't use prelude axle's for this swap...so what do i use?

i don't know anything about h-series motors....i was prepared for a gsr swap, sot H22A swap...damn im screwed.

yeah i have that...axle's are gonna be a bitch.

it says on a 92-93 H22A integra swap use '94+ integra axles...i thought '90-93 were exactly the same? WTF.

edit: Dan, if you see something that might be of help post a link...thanks

12:21 AM here...

im being told on other forums that i can't use prelude axle's for this swap...so what do i use?

i don't know anything about h-series motors....i was prepared for a gsr swap, sot H22A swap...damn im screwed.

Its ok, you can just give me the Type-s H22, Hdro LSD tranny and everything, I dont mind at all.

http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/TheEFH22AHowTo.html

I was able to use the F series 90-93 Accord mid shaft, it bolts right up. As far as axles, you can get away using 88-89 Acura Integra. The splines are the same as the Accord half shaft so it bolts up on the driver side. On the passenger side I had a custom axle made.

i found a mount kit, i'm calling tomorrow here

looks like i'll have to use a combo of my OEM axle's and an inner joint of the prelude axle, which i can find at a junkyard.

Chubs: what oil do you use in your H22? i bought Quaker State Full Synthetic 5W30...no good?

so motor mounts are taken care of...hopefully they don't cost a sh!t load....I have $550 left to spend, then i get payed on Friday.

axle's won't be too hard, espechially with these pro's helping me out.

alright, thanks for the help tonight guys...i'll be on tomorrow sometime after i order the mounts...werrrrrrrrrrrd...work in 5 hours dammmmm peace.

Archived