All About the Benjamins

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get the free ipod dude? By the way I think everyone is anxious since we haven't heard the latest news yet ;)

nah i already have an ipod....didn't want another.

i want this thread locked mods, please do me a favor.

latest: Claudio's phone was off all day. he didn't call me back, never even let me know what was going on. so this is what im going to do:

take the motor, shift linkage, pedals, fluids, mounts, other acceseries and store them in my shed for now.

i have to go to raxles.com and buy custom axle's b/c that's what i need.

i need to get the P28 chipped to run an H22A with Neptune at a place called Evans Tuning for $500.

Im so f*cking tired of being stood up, lied to, and ignored, im going to do this my way.

i know a lot of people who work at the Honda dealership near me who have done swaps and tranny conversions, so i'm going to get a group together and pay them to help me out.

so in the end: no i didn't get it done this weekend, but i did everything in my power to get it done. people need to keep their word and follow through. so i'll make a new thread when i am absolutely positive that the swap is going to happen.

until then, please do not ask about the swap, it stresses me out. I will let you know when I have everything i need. Thanks for the encouragment, couldn't do it without ya. peace.

i got a powerbook too. good computer.

why do u want this locked ?

yeah it is...i love those.

i just want this to go away until i actually have everything i need to then do the swap.

don't really want to talk about it until then...

Are you gonna keep your b18 now since you are doing your own swap?

well, yeah until i'm ready to do the swap.

after that i guess i'll sell it for $100 or something. im not giving it to Claudio anymore.

Archived