All About the Benjamins

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey integra C1...

Soon, (within a week or 2) Im buying an integra, which I think is your year and model... and taking the gsr out of it and parting out the whole car. When I looked at the car, the rear end is prettymuch perfect, I think... and the front end of it is missing the front bumper.... When I go look at it again Tuesday, I'll take pictures, let me know if you need anything off of it.. Before I sell to anybody local.

Like I said, I Think it is your year and model, at least it looks the same. I'll know more tuesday.

CRX cupholder = wedged between the seat and e-brake

I don't know, I'm pretty alright with working the Sol cupholder by now. It sucks if I need to put it away fast, but fast food sucks and Vitamin Water bottles don't fit in the holders, so unless I have a coffee in there, I don't use it.

90I....you have cup holders...open up your glove box and they are on the inside of the door to it.....lol

lol i saw them...only useful at a dead stop though!

CRX cupholder = wedged between the seat and e-brake

that's what i do now, spills sometimes though...

Hey integra C1...

Soon, (within a week or 2) Im buying an integra, which I think is your year and model... and taking the gsr out of it and parting out the whole car. When I looked at the car, the rear end is prettymuch perfect, I think... and the front end of it is missing the front bumper.... When I go look at it again Tuesday, I'll take pictures, let me know if you need anything off of it.. Before I sell to anybody local.

Like I said, I Think it is your year and model, at least it looks the same. I'll know more tuesday.

well, 90-93 2-drs are all the same parts.

i need the sunroof glass w/ the waterseal. i ripped one off an integra yesterday at the junkyard and the guy said $35. if you can beat that price then it's a deal, but i doubt you could b/c shipping that's gonna be a bitch. thanks for the offer though :thumbsup:

lol i saw them...only useful at a dead stop though!

that's what i do now, spills sometimes though...

well, 90-93 2-drs are all the same parts.

i need the sunroof glass w/ the waterseal. i ripped one off an integra yesterday at the junkyard and the guy said $35. if you can beat that price then it's a deal, but i doubt you could b/c shipping that's gonna be a bitch. thanks for the offer though :thumbsup:

Nvm than...

**shrug**

Everyone keep 90 and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He is having some family troubles. He's not going to be on for a couple of days. I hope things get better man, what you're going through sucks and I know how hard it can be. Cheer up man, your HF family is always here bro.

my grandfather has been very ill the last couple weeks, i've worked 9 hours a day, then went straight to the hospital whenever i could.

then yesterday i think my stress cought up to me when i left work early, went home and had a 104 degree fever, threw up 4 times, and now im stuck at home with a 102 degree fever. i feel like crap.

motor mounts came, pedals came, swap starting monday.

Archived