All About the Benjamins

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the meantime.....

i'm using a heat gun to remove the crapty pin-stripes then buffing/polishing/sealing the paint.

de-badging the car, then putting on a DC2 integra logo.

ordered a jdm (ha) electric air freshioner. it smells so good.

if anyone wants one just send me $15 through paypal and i'll get you one.

i'm looking for stock tails asap.

that's all.

Your car weighs a lot more than a 5th gen civic (assuming it was a 5th gen). Your car actually only weighs a few pounds less than a DC2 and I doubt a DC2 with an H22 with those minor mods would do much more than low 14's. That's my opinion.

keep on hatin'....jesus christ

edit: if every 100 lbs extra= 1/10 of a second extra to a 12.9, then my car must way like 1200 lbs more than a 5th gen civic. b/s.

let's just see what happens instead of trying to tell me straight up that i'll run high 14's...give me a break, it's a nice engine.

im not hating on anything. i think its sick you got an H22. but there is no WAY you could run that much boost on a stock h22. i wasnt hating on your engine i was disagreeing with that video.

and i never said youd run high 14's.

Sure looks to me like you asked our opinions on what you'll run, so quit telling us to stop giving our opinions. You asked for them.

whatever hung. you never have anything positive to say, so just don't say anything. thanks.

motor mounts should come in the next 3 or 4 days, that's all im waiting for now, then i can get to work...

whatever hung. you never have anything positive to say, so just don't say anything. thanks.

motor mounts should come in the next 3 or 4 days, that's all im waiting for now, then i can get to work...

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want them......crybaby. "Bohoo, I asked for opinions and didn't like them all.....poor me" (That quote is what you sound like if you didn't catch it). Anytime somebody asks for opinons, I'll give mine. If you don't like it, don't ask for opinions. I have plenty of positive things to say, just none to people who aren't willing to take the criticism they ask for.

Just to let you know (since I come accross harsh), I'm really happy for you with your H22 swap and think it's awesome. I seriously hope you are crazy fast and run low 13's. I'm sure it will be a blast to drive regardless.

Archived