All About the Benjamins

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my grandfather has been very ill the last couple weeks, i've worked 9 hours a day, then went straight to the hospital whenever i could.

then yesterday i think my stress cought up to me when i left work early, went home and had a 104 degree fever, threw up 4 times, and now im stuck at home with a 102 degree fever. i feel like crap.

motor mounts came, pedals came, swap starting monday.

sort of. instead of having to make the 2 1/2 hour trip to north jersey everyday this week, i'm going to save $$$ and go Friday morning, so we have all day to do the swap. The only thing i'm missing is a 90-93 MT accord inner axle joint, but apparently they can get one for me by then at the shop. so that's what's happenin'.

you better post some damn good pics after the swap is all done. the suspense is killing me. but my motor swap was almost exactly the same. it took like 3 weeks to get all the stuff i needed...the b16b was just sitting in my garage on a wooden crate. so i definitely know how you feel. but that second you pull it out of the garage and drive it down the road, you'll completely forget about all the time you had to wait for it.

haha...you like my quote?

I know that feeling.

+1

it took like 3 weeks to get all the stuff i needed... the b16b was just sitting in my garage on a wooden crate.

+1 I have my flywheel, its been here for two weeks and still no trans lol. Oh well, I'd rather have a tranny that was well put together as opposed to one that was sloppily thrown together.

man i cant wait to see some pics of the finish. Power to you for being as patient as you are I dont know if I could do it. Im saving for my swap now but im not in any hurry cuz of gas milage.

I dont know if I could do it.

lol when you're in that situation, you don't have any other choice but to wait. that's really all you can do if it's being done right, and you know he's not gonna half-ass any of this

btw, what's your daily driver as of now, 90?

lol when you're in that situation, you don't have any other choice but to wait. that's really all you can do if it's being done right, and you know he's not gonna half-ass any of this

btw, what's your daily driver as of now, 90?

yeah this isn't being half-assed at all. that's why it's taking so long.

8MügeNcRX9*DuB- lol be prepared to wait. nothing goes perfectly smooth with cars, so patience is definately a virtue here.

my DD is my integra and it will be until i either:

a. help Brian with his lude and drive that sometimes

b. save $ and buy a civic hatch, crx, or del sol and swap a D16Z6

c. buy a bike

but all that is thinking very far ahead.

as of now my everyday car will be my pretegra.

c. buy a bike

as of now my everyday car will be my pretegra.

like a bicycle? lol that would be awesome, you'd totally save on gas money...plus you don't even need a driver's license to ride a bike...did you hear that sohcVTEC? you're in luck!!

like a bicycle? lol that would be awesome, you'd totally save on gas money...plus you don't even need a driver's license to ride a bike...did you hear that sohcVTEC? you're in luck!!

no. a honda cbr F4i or a Busa....lol

man, i dont wanna hear one of u bitching about gas mileage.

???

lol yea i just wanted to make the suggestion to him since he licence-less. i hope he reads it and laughs.

yea, who was bitching about gas milage? except 90 saying he didn't want to drive back and forth to NJ like 4 times

lol yea i just wanted to make the suggestion to him since he licence-less. i hope he reads it and laughs.

yea, who was bitching about gas milage? except 90 saying he didn't want to drive back and forth to NJ like 4 times

Lol, thanks ass. I still plan on buying a CBR 600RR.

Archived