Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea my phone took such horrendous pictures under cloudy ugly skies but..

Here's how it sits now, just on the outside.

522918bb.jpg

5249a7a2.jpg

b03a53a8.jpg

I REALLY need to wash this bitch one day.

looks damn good ben, better quality pics and engine snaps FORSURE!! but its nice, i likes! :)

Garbage ass Blackberry dude LOL, sorry

I get home while it's getting dark so lighting is a factor, especially with this whack ass phone..

I'll see if I can get some acceleration vids of it, though I've only got it at 9 pounds 'cause it's on a stock tune and I don't want to pound it too hard without knowing how the motor has been beat on..

Though it has outrun an '01 Cobra on the interstate on 14 pounds from a 40 roll LOL. Pulls super hard compared to 9 pounds..

Supposed to try patching the kit bumper this weekend too.

turbo build is scrapped. I wont be able to afford the gas to use it as a DD, so going to do a mild high comp bore over build on my spare z6 (prob a sneaky pete as well for craps an giggles), after its done ill pull the b7 out and build it for boost.

so got new tires for my car 2 days ago because i had a blowout that scared the living sh!t out of me! the new tires actually hook pretty well for being cheap, theyre diamondbacks.. 

I cant wait for suckerpunch... im also a huge steampunk fan...

Lemme know the next time you're in NC and I'll get you the details on the Clockwork Ball in Pittsboro. I'm in the process of talking with several local artists about getting a steampunk scene started in Raleigh so we don't have to go 2 hours out of our way every month to hang out with like minded people.

Gettin ready for some St. Patty's Day dranking...it starts after work and goes into the wee hours of the day tomorrow.....oh man...i'll have pictures....hopefully lol

And im excited finally going on vacation for the first time in years....going to Miami Next week!

Seb: Hey man you need to make plans for next year to come over to the states and come to ULTRA! Will be insance my friends it will be insane!

Man, whatever screw those protestors, there are more important matters going on in the world like Japans crisis.....protestors....so selfish lol

The funny thing is id say a good 45-50% of the protestors probably voted for the govenor, so they pretty much put it on themselves because he stated his plan before he took office.

I am one of those protesters - in Ohio though.

I agree, Japan's problems dwarf our own but that does not mean we can ignore the problems in our backyard.

As far as voting for the people in charge - that's what they get for being stupid. Not that they were stupid for voting for the guy (everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can vote as they choose), but they were stupid because they likely voted blindly without doing any research on the guy they are voting for. They probably made their vote decision based on TV commercials instead of using their heads.

I wonder what percent of any public official vote comes from people that don't even know the person's name and just votes for them because their name has a R or a D next to it?

Not like michigans sweet gov, trying to increase taxes on old ppl and poor ppl for buisoness tax breaks

I see that we see eye to eye on this matter. :o

Archived