Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i must've lost my mind. I'm officially taking a 6 week course on event planning and i'm thinking of starting my own business on the side. As if planning my own wedding wasn't stressful enough and nearly threw me over the edge, now I want to plan weddings for everyone else?!

at least you a$sholes have whole sh!ts.. ive been pissing out of my ass the past 3 days.. ive been dogass sick and it wont go away no matter what meds i try and take.. i threw up 4 times yesterday and every time i eat i feel like throwing up.. :dry:

I shat water six times in less than 10 minutes.

Three times simultaneously at Auto Zone while they were testing the battery on the 240 I just bought..

All in this pattern, explosive shat, wipe, stand, gut gurgles, explosive shat, wipe, stand, more gut gurgling and etc..

Fvckin' RIDICULOUS.

imagejpeg03.jpg

Has a black OEM front bumper and lip on it where the Origin bumper met steel toe workboot that was standing up in the center lane of a 3-lane, 1-way traffic flow.. Had no where to go..

Need to spend some time cleaning the nasty bitch up.. That's an older photo, I haven't taken any with my camera phone 'cause it locks down when I go to USB them to my laptop.. Could probably upload and move through facebook though.

Things nice man love it what are your plans for it look like it?

Not sure as of yet really, just going to enjoy it. Already has a redtop SR20 swap..only conceivable thing I could see myself doing to it is upgrading the turbo and getting a tune/injectors..supporting stuff really.

Re-tinting will be crucial, A/C works but the black interior is already getting hot..

looks nice, thats the same body style and color i wanted but i decided on the RSX instead....:)

Used to be the old golden color Nissan used to use. It's a chrysler red color -- found on Vipers, Chargers and some Magnums.

F*cking ricer!

This kit don't come cheap booboo. <3

not too shabby ben, DEF looks better than the legend LOL!

post moar pics ASAP!

You ain't playin'. Getting ready to sell the old junker for some cash, it got me by LOL. When I get it cleaned up (ESPECIALLY THE ENGINE BAY GOOD GAWD IT'S GRUNGY) I'll get some photos up with the camera.

I gotta' get a little more in depth with the car though. Get an idea of what mods it actually has.. Suspension adjusts all kinds of ways, camber, toe in and out, shock and spring height LOL. Exhaust is an N1, one piece.. Haven't seen one that actually goes UNDER the axle but this one does.. I think it's the APEX Evo N1. Didn't get a full out list, I know the motor just has a GReddy intake manifold and T28 with some ugly ass exhaust manifold.. Koyo radiator and two bigass cooling fans LOL.

Gotta' get back in the loop.

Archived