Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, what you want to get rid of? i've been kicking around selling the sedan for a while now but a cheap swap from someone i trust would be the ticket to keeping me interested.

btw, if anyone is buying i have a sedan i would sell.

Getting outta hondas, just not getting the feeling i use to get

b swap it! youre not having fun b/c youre flooring it and grandma is passing you in her buick! silly d series LOL!

Brian probably would sell you his turbo'd engine to stick in there.. but I'm afraid he's selling it to me first for like next to nothing!

:p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh:

good try sebbster!! lol

f'n chocolate face

197462_211765285505300_100000154903606_941949_1875277_n.jpg

NEED TO GET ON MY FIBERGLASS GAME ASAP

need that version select front back and touched up :[ black front is killing me

Even when i drive sharis ls del sol its boring... i just dunno.

What i get rid of depends... i litterally have a mountain of stuff

wouldent have a clutch master cylinder resivoir cup thing in good condition would you? mine broke and company i ordered one from sent me the wrong thing. now waiting on them to refund and ordered it from cali but dealership out there wont have it till the 29th IF they can even get it. all auto stores here dont have it :(

Even when i drive sharis ls del sol its boring... i just dunno.

What i get rid of depends... i litterally have a mountain of stuff

drive my car, youll have fun :happy:

what was the distance from you to me right now? closest town to me worth a piss is Urbana, Ohio

it's too far for regular trips but occasional weekend benders are not out of the question.

i've been at an impasse for some time now for the same reason. i have mech friends that help me with anything over my head but it's just no fun when they give you that look when I talk about swapping my civic. doing stuff to the car is so much more fun when like-minded people are around. i have plenty of ricer kids in my area but i wouldn't invite them over to my workshop to scoop up dog poo let alone touch my car or tools.

if we want to talk odd creative stuff, i have been kicking around an idea for some time now. it may be the only original idea i have ever seen when it comes to a civic. it will never happen but what are your thoughts?

frank.jpg

the 5 door

id just get a mid 90s accord wagon :p, being a unibody, doing a limo is a bitch and a half. is it possible, yeah... you'll also have to strengthen the chassis some, not much though...

there are a few people local but i don't trust them to even know what i have...

i couldn't find any attempts by anyone else on a project like that either. i find it hard to believe no one at least tried it.

euro spec they had a 5 door eg, but it was more of a rover-style then the normal style eg's we are used to. it was a lift back style like the teg and not the wagon style. which makes me wonder if it wouldn't be easier to use a teg to do that....

I need to get a countdown timer for my signature with the caption reading: "Days remaining until Brian's car is stolen"

i will murder whoever takes my car if it was stolen.. my friends car was stolen not too long ago.. he lives in victorville about 45 minutes from me

His evo got stolen didn't it? Sh*t that bad can't happen to one person twice!

But tbh, if that was my del sol, I sure as sh*t wouldn't be posting it up on one of the biggest honda forums.

i know what you mean sebb but i want to get noticed and try to get some mag coverage.. sometimes you get noticed in a good way and sometimes in a bad... hopefully mines in a good way.. keep fingers crossed!

psssh eff that, just get a wagovan!!! i want one soo bad

and i can go carve corners pretty well still, just have to have good throttle control :)

So you mean not using all the power... i can already light the tires up with a z6

I need to get a countdown timer for my signature with the caption reading: "Days remaining until Brian's car is stolen"

so right now im going to have to say i fukcing hate you at the moment because you fukcing jynxed me and my car was stolen while i was laying in bed with my wife watching a goddamn movie.. luckily it was recovered last night due to the dumbass who stole it spinning out and hitting a sand burm then ripping out my cd player and ditching the car.. so THANK YOU.. :dry:

so right now im going to have to say i fukcing hate you at the moment because you fukcing jynxed me and my car was stolen while i was laying in bed with my wife watching a goddamn movie.. luckily it was recovered last night due to the dumbass who stole it spinning out and hitting a sand burm then ripping out my cd player and ditching the car.. so THANK YOU.. :dry:

It's not a jinx, it's statistics. And statistics say if you have something nice some fuktard will steal it or damage it while you own it. That and you live in CA - the epicenter of everything auto theft.

Hell, I've barely owned a nice car and have been broken into 4 different times. Once the window was smashed and radio stolen on a car that didn't have the doors locked.

Archived