Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

yea.. cars gettin an alarm, 3 kill switches, and lojack

if another car of mine is stolen then ill just get a POS and give up

My 240 has a two way. Can relay what the temperature inside of the car is, etc. Lojack isn't covered where I'm at though, or I'd have it too.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude just get a clutch lock, and that would prevent the car from even being started, unless they pull a nancy and flat bed it man, but seriously if you have a garage park that bish in there, i cant believe your car was stolen after talking on the forum....maybe we all should watch what we say, whos to say that locals arent trolling these forums waiting for another victim ya know.

So I went to go see SuckerPunch last night. Movie was decent, not as bad as I thought everyone said it may be. Soundtrack is pretty good though....hot women, action, and good music....whats not to like lol....anyway just thought id give my two cents about the movie.

Yes, Columbus is as bad as it gets.

TRUE STORY.

THANK GAWWWWWWWWWWWWD I finished patching my kit front today. Have it on the car too, just sacrificed some serious clearance..

Oh well.

pff, wales sucks in my opinion. I can't even pronounce half the towns/villages names there! I'm in living in england now anyway :D

I just love it how in the states how they pick a random name, and stick Ville, or burg, or City on the end of it, but please, share some of the ridiculousness.

They don't do that as much as you'd like to think. It's heavily common up north, but there are a few places in the south like Gainesville and whatnot that have that.

Of course, only some fvcking ignorant Gator people would name a place GainesVILLE..

OOOOOOOOOOOH SILKY SILKY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

DSCN0197.jpg

Ben...i can think of more villes in alabama than michigan...

I wasn't restricting it to just "ville".

But Alabama is special. Any state with the motto of "get off me daddy you're crushing my cigarettes" is bound to have it's issues.

DSCN0197.jpg

sex on wheels

found more rust on the sol. not as bad as some hondas iv seen but its still too much. i wish honda would have done like vw does and spray 3-4coats of paint then 3-4 coats of clear coat. i think its vw that does that.

I want clear winkers, just having trouble coercing myself to spend 150 + shipping for legit clear turn signals as opposed to the ones that are there now.

My car is in mechanicsburg, ohio. please come and steal it. insurance value is higher then what I have in it.

is that where you live?

if I somehow get the job at Honda i'd be pretty close.. probably move to marysville.. IF i get the job i'll be pm'ing you and monte about where the good areas are around raymond

lets hope i get the job!!!!!!!!!! omg so excited and nervous

So today is Opening Day for the Milwaukee Brewers, some friends just called....should I suddenly become sick? Or not....Hmmmmm the choices the choices....

So today is Opening Day for the Milwaukee Brewers, some friends just called....should I suddenly become sick? Or not....Hmmmmm the choices the choices....

I'd go to the game. Although, you will probably be going to watch my Braves get their 3rd win of the season.

is that where you live?

if I somehow get the job at Honda i'd be pretty close.. probably move to marysville.. IF i get the job i'll be pm'ing you and monte about where the good areas are around raymond

lets hope i get the job!excl.gif!excl.gif!! omg so excited and nervous

The plant here is expanding and hiring 100 or so new workers in addition they are now ramping up production to cover for some of the supply lost from Japan being shut down. They are even contemplating retooling to be able to export to cover some of Japan's production for the Pacific market.

I'll help any way I can.

There is also a Christmas, MI. I've been there 3-4 times in the last month. They have a 50ft tall Santa Clause as you enter town.

So American's like to tack a -ville, -burg, -town to the end of the city name. No worse then UK just tacking on the name of whatever random water mass happens to be near by,

I commute though a town every day that was founded by Amish settlers. They named it Plain City, go figure.

Tubbs: yeah man im not much of a brewers fan, but the tail gaiting and drinking i would be happy to do, but i decided not to go, too many people called in and well i cant leave now so yea it sucks, and im stuck here >_<

Tubbs: yeah man im not much of a brewers fan, but the tail gaiting and drinking i would be happy to do, but i decided not to go, too many people called in and well i cant leave now so yea it sucks, and im stuck here >_<

I hear ya brah. Ended up being a pretty good game if you like low scoring close games. Braves took it 2-1 off two solo home runs in the 8th.

Archived