Random Thought Thread

DelSolSweetie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont bitch because i dont vote...

That is sad. I love to complain so I vote to have an excuse.

Btw, we put an offer on a property located at these coordinates: 46.646508,-85.382581

Raley, you may find this interesting.

that one is 70, everything to the east and south for miles and miles is state so it might as well be ours too. only thing we are still holding out on is to see if a lake front property can be found.

I am one of those protesters - in Ohio though.

I agree, Japan's problems dwarf our own but that does not mean we can ignore the problems in our backyard.

As far as voting for the people in charge - that's what they get for being stupid. Not that they were stupid for voting for the guy (everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can vote as they choose), but they were stupid because they likely voted blindly without doing any research on the guy they are voting for. They probably made their vote decision based on TV commercials instead of using their heads.

I wonder what percent of any public official vote comes from people that don't even know the person's name and just votes for them because their name has a R or a D next to it?

Hey more power to you man, but the protestors here are ridiculous, i mean really they are the ones who blindly voted....thats like saying purposly punch the wall in a business and try to sue the business because of damages.....uh hello your the one who put yourself in the situation when you clearly voted withouth your weighing your options...i dunno our govenor is a complete douche bag....he will be either assasinated or get the worse A** beating, or just not have another term lol

here it was known that he wanted to raise taxes... but lets face it, which governor doesn't wanna get the state outta debt, but after he got in gave his info on who he wanted to tax and where he wanted it to go.

I've been a grade a peen here lately.

With such things as --

Somewhere in the far east, Chuck Norris farted.

Somewhere in the South Pacific, Chuck Norris did a cannonball -- etc.

I drink Cider (Strongbow... as trashy as it is) when I'm at irish pubs. I don't do well with stouts and bitters, or any kind of cream liqueur. And most american bartenders can't pour a Guinness properly to save their lives. I only drink the extra cold in half pints anyway and I haven't found anywhere that offers that here either. Had bangers and mash for dinner. it was okay i guess. the bangers were cheap and flavourless- they need to invest in some real irish sausages or even better, some lincolnshire sausages that actually have flavor. I could make a better onion gravy using bisto & chopped onions- so that's kind of pathetic. But they tried... I'm going by there tomorrow to apply as a bartender- the manager seemed to appreciate the suggestions I offered and liked my background of bartending in England as well as my dual nationality.

i dont understand any of that... i LIKE pbr... and i love vodka...

i understood 1 word... lincolnshire... its the liquor store down the street from work, they also have a sub shop/deli in the back...

i make some pretty amazing food.

tonight's dinner was pan grilled salmon in a lime butter sauce topped with pineapple mango salsa on a bed of romaine/butter lettuce mix with cucumber, carrots, & corn and a lime drizzle. Not bad for $13.

and i love vodka...

*High Five*

4 Irish Car Bombs + Slamming a Miller Lite + 1 More Irish Car Bomb = Javy done In......

Took me about 30 min to recover...felt like complete crap, thank god I ate Panera beforehand because drinking on an empty stomach would have made it a turrrrrrrible day, found out some random girls took my phone and added them as contacts.....because i was like who the hell are these people, had like 3 people i've never made contacts in my phone contacts.......ugh, no more heavy drinking....for at least another day or two.....

Dammit! I got sick again! Disgusting Co-workers that never cover their mouth when they sneeze or cough.....I HATE THEM ALL! Now im going to be sick on my Vaca......im not having it, im going to sweat this out at the gym!

Random thought: Got an A- on the first paper I have written in 7 years. I started, wrote, and finished the entire thing 8 hours before it was due. Oh, and i have a 4.0 in all classes after dropping out and bullsh*tting for 5 years. Wish I had put in the work 5 years ago. I'd be making that paper.

What are you in for? According to some BS study I just read the highest unemployment rate in the country are college grads that are less then 5 years out of school. Don't count on that bank yet. The economy still blows for jobs.

What are you in for? According to some BS study I just read the highest unemployment rate in the country are college grads that are less then 5 years out of school. Don't count on that bank yet. The economy still blows for jobs.

Right now im just finishing up my core stuff. More than likely going for a BBA in marketing. And yeah, I know the market is horrible, and Im pretty sure its only going to get worse if gas hits >$5/gal this summer. Either way, I needed to get back in school and finish what I started. Hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

back in school dominating while i sweat my balls off doing tree work

i love life and it's twisted ways (no, actually i don't..gonna douse this comment with sarcaso-cologne)

Still somewhat draggin, this cough is going away gradually....Thank god im going to be gone out of this High Security Prison they call My job....and we dont have criminals here......well we may hired some.....well none the less i rather be in school getting paid, F*** this place.......

Can you tell i love my work place? LMAO! :laugh:

Archived