Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought you gave those wheels back??

no, the guy was being suck a butthead that it wasnt worth the trip up there. i just gave them to my dad.

i lol@ your two skidmarks

you know you have the one wheel peel you mo

lol yeah, i can get two if i get it spinning good enough. but yeah, one wheel peel is gettin old

Sorry, the land of taxing televisions does not rank high on my list of places with high intelligence. I will admit that the usa has a fair share of morons but lets be fair; it is one of the most technologically advanced countries so every idiot on the street has the capacity to photograph, videotape and blog about their stupidity. I postulate that other countries citizens are just as dumb but lack the means to advertise to the world their incompetence.

im fuuuuuckin siiiickkk... UGH!!!

i was gettin sick from staying out here in the box (where i go to train units that are about to deploy) then i had to go back on post to get a nasal flu spray.. which youre not supposed to get if youre already sick.. and i was.. SOOOOO its just made me even more sick.. STUPID FKN MEDICS!!! :dry:

Archived