Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

so my roomate used my debit card today to buy themself lunch....uh....first of all why would you do that when it isnt yours? and second since they are responsible enough to cut checks or make payments for the utilities i have everything going through that account.....i only use that account for rental expenses.....good thing i caught it because i would of been eating about 300.00 bucks in overdraft fees.....

i really hope that 30 dollar lunch was really worth it dipsh1t

get them for fraud. you didnt authorize them to use it so techniclly its stealing.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I would kick them in the nutz if they werent female lol...she lost her debit card but ended up withdrawing money and putting it on the counter...why wouldnt you just do that in the first place?

SOOOO happy with my life. Seriously. I totally don't want to jump off any bridges. TOTALLY DON'T WANT TO PLAY PUFF PUFF PASS WITH A SHOTGUN.

(can you sense the sarcasm?)

so far christmas gifts for the BF are: shop vac, battery charger, 19.2 volt craftsmen drill, craftsmen saw, craftsman handheld vacuum (came with set), and a craftsman light (also came with set)

no idea what I am getting.. better be good

Finally getting back in school.(assuming My loans come through in time. I dont have $2600 to pay for it if they dont) Also found a job. It doesnt pay a lot, but it will cover my bills and leave me a little extra. Things are finally starting to look up. Plus, with me getting my christmas gift a few weeks early, I will be able to get on here more often.

I hate the snow...my low pros are still on >_< FML

just buy a winter car. for gods sake you live in the middle of a tundra why don't you have a truck too?

fraud n stealing are kinda two different things otis, that wasn't fraud.

Personally I'd just kick em in the nuts.

good point.

Ben whats bothering you? havent seen you on here in a while.

tubbith glad to see you back. and glad to hear you got a job.

uh oh. gorden's playing with power tools.

... but it's kinda sexy.

and we had snow today... which kind of makes me want to stab all the other drivers on the road. is it seriously that difficult to brush the snow off from the roof and trunk of your car so you don't come to a screeching halt when it slides down over your windshield, or so that it does come flying back into my windshield causing me to have to come to a screeching halt or swerve to miss it? also, going 5 mph isn't going to be any safer than going at a reasonable speed. there's no ice on the roads yet, they're just damp!

Just, anything that can go wrong, has gone wrong and will continue going wrong.

Enough to make me want to go ram my head into the woodchipper at work.

Amongst all this, I've learned that I have some INSANE anger management problems and the worse things get the worse I seem to get.

so you gave it back? as in you just gave it....no monies??

it was a 94 e36 for $1800 and we called the guy and he said the auto tranny was slipping a little bit but they needed it gone so he'd take 1k.. drove up to charlotte after that

car was a lot cleaner then we thought it would be.. things that were wrong: it was a conv. but the top was fine except a little stiching missing in one spot.. and the driver seat had a little wear and tear on it.. and the molding on the driver door was missing.. driver window motor needed replaced.. a/c needed recharged.. tranny slipped as the guy said

when we drove it the slipping got less extreme as it warmed up.. guy ended up saying he'd take $900.. and he also said he had a 5 speed tranny in the back with most of the stuff we needed for a swap that his dad bought as an early christmas present.. sooo for $1200 we got the car and the tranny

10 min. after leaving the tranny went out.. would not move.. called the guy and told him to come pick up his damn car.. i didnt feel like paying to have it towed to sumter and we didnt have a truck with us

so i owned a bmw for a few min.. all it had to do was make it 2 hours and nooo it didnt want to

just buy a winter car. for gods sake you live in the middle of a tundra why don't you have a truck too?

Yea yea i know, but i had 99 infiniti G20 that was a beast in the snow but my little brother needed a car so i gave that to him now i have to drive my rsx in the winter :(

doesnt matter I wrote him up, he put more cologne on after the fact......serously dont act childish....a grown 30 something year old man is acting like a baby when he's told to ease up on cologne because more than one person has been complaning.

I'd rather smell cologne than body odour...

although i do complain at the girls sometimes when all you can smell in the salon is their perfumes mixing with the smell of hairsprays, color or perm solutions. it's stomach turning.

Archived