Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw adderol. I took it for a bit over a year in HS and it royally f'd my memory up during that timeframe. I forgot something I just told someone a few minutes earlier, even forgot I read an entire book, just had vague memories of what goes on in it (i.e. I picked the book up and read it cover to cover this summer without realizing I had read it before, just weird deja vu feelings).

That and it made me feel like a zombie. Relaxed all the time and not wanting to do anything but stretch and be lazy.

ahhh, sounds like your dosage was off. For me its the opposite, I forget what I did with everything, ill do like 3 pages of math homework then forget after dinner to come back and do it. Now Ill crank everything I need to get done out of the way, then move on to a new one, rather than jump from one project to another without finishing the 3rd. Helps me ALOT.

I've been prescribed all sorts of crap..

Uppers send me down.. downers send me up..

Ritalin and Adderall made me a bland, stoic zombie.

Got to where I was peddling it rather than taking it.. Was amazed to see other people getting WIRED off of it.

it doesnt really alter my energy or motivation, for me its actually kinda like the claritan commercials

If I dont take my addies my mind is a fuzz, cloudy, cant think about something for more than a minute or two, then i go off on some odd tangent and eventually i have completely forgot about the original problem,

however when i take my addies my mind clears out, i can think about problems in detail, and it lets me focus instead of being distracted.

best descirption i can think of is this

"So i was thinking that maybe i could run h3's in my fog

dug_squirrel.jpg

SQUIRELL!excl.gif!!....... so what was I talking about again?"

Yeah this year went by quick, but nothing productive :( I wish i went on some kind of vacation, and wish I found a new job, but hopefully this mornth will turn for the better ^_^

so my roomate used my debit card today to buy themself lunch....uh....first of all why would you do that when it isnt yours? and second since they are responsible enough to cut checks or make payments for the utilities i have everything going through that account.....i only use that account for rental expenses.....good thing i caught it because i would of been eating about 300.00 bucks in overdraft fees.....

i really hope that 30 dollar lunch was really worth it dipsh1t

Archived