Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

yeah no joke. where are teh awardies?

still waiting on pics of nips....come on you linked us to gordens dong. link us to your nips.

ok well im not sure why you would want pictures of another mans junk.....im mean if you like that kind of stuff by all means kudos brah

haha. i considered texting them to you earlier but i figured kandice might kill me.

can i at least get some photos where they aren't bleeding? lol. I mean, it's kinda hard to take those photos by myself...

Lexi Sexting? oh snaps...lol thats not fair haha

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duuuuuuuuude. wtf is with everyone beating up on the nips tonight?! first my dad pelts the tv remote into my chest and I have to stop myself from screaming while turning away from him to wince so that he doesn't know i got it done, and then gorden accidentally hits the left one while trying to give me a hedgie love. THEN, while watching old dogs, i mention that he's kinda like the gorilla in the movie, so he grabs me... only to smoosh the piercing on my right and cause me to scream.

not to mention... i think i need longer jewelry. they're still kinda swollen and its starting to bruise under the beads. not fun. i guess we'll head down there tomorrow or something.

haha this made for a great facebook convo last night

ok well im not sure why you would want pictures of another mans junk.....im mean if you like that kind of stuff by all means kudos brah

Lexi Sexting? oh snaps...lol thats not fair haha

lol nooooo im not into that...but lexi...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hahahahaha

saw the piercer... everything's fine. I have to do a hot saline soak twice a day for 10 minutes (meaning, I have to submerge my boobs in cups of hot salt water for 10 minutes 2x's a day... this is going to look interesting.) and come back on Sat for them to check and make sure they're still healing correctly... and to install photoshop for them. lol.

however, in other news, I'm coming to find that as I get older, I'm really a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a damn about current events and other countries politics.

soggy nipps, i'd LMAO if they looked like your fingers after youve been in the pool too long :laugh:

haha. i considered texting them to you earlier but i figured kandice might kill me.

can i at least get some photos where they aren't bleeding? lol. I mean, it's kinda hard to take those photos by myself...

uhhh ever heard of a mirror lexi? DUHH lol

soggy nipps, i'd LMAO if they looked like your fingers after youve been in the pool too long :laugh:

uhhh ever heard of a mirror lexi? DUHH lol

lmao- i highly doubt that happens. But he did warn me not to mix it in a shot glass- some ppl seriously try to put a tablespoon of salt in the shot glass and mix it. which yeah. haha

mirror shots are so cliche.

I havent been here in like 3 weeks and i only had 4 pages to read to catch up with all the randomness.. Has this place died down that much? I mean, i know it was always slow, but damn.

its official. on monday, i take the first step towards becoming platinum, "hello gwen" white blonde. i'm scuuuurrrredid. it's going to take a few weeks of gradually lightening it, but it's going to look amazing when it's done.

saw the piercer... everything's fine. I have to do a hot saline soak twice a day for 10 minutes (meaning, I have to submerge my boobs in cups of hot salt water for 10 minutes 2x's a day... this is going to look interesting.) and come back on Sat for them to check and make sure they're still healing correctly... and to install photoshop for them. lol.

however, in other news, I'm coming to find that as I get older, I'm really a cold hearted bitch who doesn't give a damn about current events and other countries politics.

pictures of the salt water ta ta's.

its official. on monday, i take the first step towards becoming platinum, "hello gwen" white blonde. i'm scuuuurrrredid. it's going to take a few weeks of gradually lightening it, but it's going to look amazing when it's done.

Oh wow really? Thats going to be super bright lol

Nancy-Roo!!!! you always put a smile on my face with your posts >_^ So whats new pussycat?

?

Oh wow really? Thats going to be super bright lol

yeah. its going to be crazy! lol. i'm walking a thin line that's about to get me disowned by my mother & her side of the family. haha. I'm not telling her about any of it... she can find out on her own. lol

im sure it will look look nice, but yeah i went out with this platinum blonde chick and her hair made my eyes hurt in the sun lol

hahaha. I've never heard that before! gorden's looking forward to it. we'll probably keep it solid white for a few months, and then we were talking about putting black streaks through it when i decide to start growing it out.

definitely didn't agree to sitting in the dealership FREEZING MY ASS OFF for 3+ hrs while they change the xD's tyres and 40k tuneup. its never taken this long! last time i come on a saturday.

Debating buying a complete red Daytona interior for my sol.

DO I. DON'T I.

AGHHHH predicament. I really should buy new tyres instead, it ain't often these rarities come up though!

You only live once Seb. Only once. So the answer is DO IT! DO IT NAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

it tis secret :)

i dont want to say it and then someone steal my idea..

but i will tell you seat plans.. they havent changed, gradiant bride low max bucket on driver side and reclinable on passanger side

Archived