Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

He's gotta be better than the idiot you had before though.

No because even Bush and his administration knew not to force mandated health insurance down people who don't want it's throats.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's gotta be better than the idiot you had before though.

no not really

No because even Bush and his administration knew not to force mandated health insurance down people who don't want it's throats.

^this.

i wish regan was in office. or at least someone that had some common sense...................ben run for president.

Ok you want to try something thats a combination of both of you and speeds debate?

Make some rice and some japanese style eggs...

Japanese Style eggs = 1-2 scrambled eggs of your choice, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce

you'll be suprised how awesome they are, my ex made me these for breakfast every now and then man they were awesome....

Sounds interesting...I prefer the saltiness of my style, but I may give yours a go.

i saw the most random thing happen to a car tonight...

me n my mate were outside work just having a cig, at like 11:30pm, stood just having a chat, out of nowhere there was a MASSIVE bang n the sound of glass. Sounded like a gunshot. There's this Mitsubishi truck that is parked outside, company car kinda thing. the sound came from there so we walked on over, took a look at the back window, the whole thing had just blown out. Like, glass everywhere, nothing left of the window, and all the surrounding pieces were blown out of place.

fracking weird. We guessed it was from the cold (even though it's not that cold here at the mo, really), or like a sudden change of temperature. Scared the poop out us.

anyone else experience crap like this?

It probably happened when he threw you on the trunk to make out with you and your head hit the glass. You guys musta really been in the moment. I wouldn't sweat it. Did you at least leave a note?

no not really

^this.

i wish regan was in office. or at least someone that had some common sense...................ben run for president.

I've realized that everyone is going to bitch about who's president. No matter what is does or doesn't do, people are gonna bitch. People just like bitching. No man is perfect, not even the president.

Life's aiight.

It figures I finish my CS degree and proceed to avoid computers all summer.

I'm gonna go visit Rick for some Oktoberfest shenanigans soon!....And then look for a job.

sounds sweet man. you not workin for your dad anymore?

sounds sweet man. you not workin for your dad anymore?

Yeah I was, but the place closed for the season a couple weeks ago. I'll be looking for a job in games hopefully. My buddy Rico (from the DC meet) just got a job with Bethesda in Rockville, MD (they made Oblivion/Fallout).

Sebby, I'll be sure to let Rick know you want to hug up on him.;)

Yeah I was, but the place closed for the season a couple weeks ago. I'll be looking for a job in games hopefully. My buddy Rico (from the DC meet) just got a job with Bethesda in Rockville, MD (they made Oblivion/Fallout).

Sebby, I'll be sure to let Rick know you want to hug up on him.;)

blizzard recently went on a huge hiring spree- they might still be. I'd suggest avoiding funcom.

Yeah...soooooo im pretty tired right now...kinda regret going to bed at 3:00am.....now im paying for it ugh....hope my Naked Blue machine gets me through till this afternoon lol :crazy:

The magic hat seasonals variety box kinda sucks. but their mystery beer is good. so far, the hex has tasted like burnt toast, the hipa is a fair bit bleugh and i haven't tried the #9 yet. i kinda feel like i wasted $15 on it.

My nipples fcuking HURT.

... Gorden paid for them to be pierced.

it looks seriously hott, but i can't wait for them to heal.

got my nails done yesterday, and I'm having my hair done tomorrow. probably start stretching my lobes in the coming weeks and getting 2nd holes put in too. And I want my nostril repierced.

My nipples fcuking HURT.

... Gorden paid for them to be pierced.

it looks seriously hott, but i can't wait for them to heal.

got my nails done yesterday, and I'm having my hair done tomorrow. probably start stretching my lobes in the coming weeks and getting 2nd holes put in too. And I want my nostril repierced.

Pics or Ban...you know the rules Lexi lol....

yeah i saw your post on face book, i thought you had Kanji on your nails...i was like thats effing awesome lol

Pics or Ban...you know the rules Lexi lol....

yeah i saw your post on face book, i thought you had Kanji on your nails...i was like thats effing awesome lol

lol. I'll try to get some better pics when they're not crusted in dried blood. the only ones I have right now are the ones from about 10 min after they were done and they keep bleeding. I slept in a sports bra last night so that they wouldn't move and hit against anything. (I'm a restless sleeper)

I'm pretty sure the girl at the salon could've done kanji- i actually thought that's what she was doing when she first started doing it. I just told her I wanted the tips done black, she could do whatever with the rest. I'm going to ask about having lace put on them for halloween to match my costume.

lol. I'll try to get some better pics when they're not crusted in dried blood. the only ones I have right now are the ones from about 10 min after they were done and they keep bleeding. I slept in a sports bra last night so that they wouldn't move and hit against anything. (I'm a restless sleeper)

I'm pretty sure the girl at the salon could've done kanji- i actually thought that's what she was doing when she first started doing it. I just told her I wanted the tips done black, she could do whatever with the rest. I'm going to ask about having lace put on them for halloween to match my costume.

lol well dried blood is not too hot lol...but yeah i was like damn Lexi went all japanese on us and snapped with the Kanji...cool none the less...oh how i dont miss the scent of acrylic....that biz always gave me a massive headache

haha. i considered texting them to you earlier but i figured kandice might kill me.

can i at least get some photos where they aren't bleeding? lol. I mean, it's kinda hard to take those photos by myself...

duuuuuuuuude. wtf is with everyone beating up on the nips tonight?! first my dad pelts the tv remote into my chest and I have to stop myself from screaming while turning away from him to wince so that he doesn't know i got it done, and then gorden accidentally hits the left one while trying to give me a hedgie love. THEN, while watching old dogs, i mention that he's kinda like the gorilla in the movie, so he grabs me... only to smoosh the piercing on my right and cause me to scream.

not to mention... i think i need longer jewelry. they're still kinda swollen and its starting to bruise under the beads. not fun. i guess we'll head down there tomorrow or something.

Archived