Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already know im going to wake up with mudbutt, but there is nothing i can do about it besides try to keep my hands off my ass while i sleep.

But its such a sweet ass.... just ask raley!

I've spent the weekend making cinnamon streusel bread, mint chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels and mint drop candies... and I still have mint chocolates to make. I swear, people better fcuking LOVE their xmas presents. It's cost me a fortune to do all of this.

I've spent the weekend making cinnamon streusel bread, mint chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered pretzels and mint drop candies... and I still have mint chocolates to make. I swear, people better fcuking LOVE their xmas presents. It's cost me a fortune to do all of this.

I better be getting some of these goodz Lexi! lol

BTW im not a chocolate fan, but I Just Discovered Chocolate Cover Gummy Haribo's and they are DELICIOUS!

finish that skool crap and get a job that isn't Home Depot and you will b fine.

im workin on it. only 2 more quarters to go. i might have to take a summer class for my probability and statistics class

just become a manager at home depot and make that $

hell no. i work at menards and with them being a private company they state that once you go full time or become a manager, its required 40 hours a week. and that they no longer have to work around my work schedule

that and they wouldnt promote me to manager, they wont even give me full time lol. so fk em

they won't promote you cause you're still a kid. finish school and work full time and you will have no problems.

no its not that. we have two full time department managers that are just as old as i am, one is just now 21.

i wouldnt want to be a manager there anyways. i might put in for full time if i cant find a job that is related to my computer degree. but i should be done in june with school

Yeah I did that here with the local City, they completel f-ed up a street with plowing snow and theres no other way to get to work, so i had to take it up with the City and they ended up paying for a new set of wheels for me :)

it's a sandwich for dinner night. I don't like those nights... but at least i *should* have a new stove and oven tomorrow that WONT leak gas throughout the apartment. I'm SERIOUSLY lost without a stove and oven. I don't know anything that can be made in the microwave other than canned soup, frozen veggies and ramen!

Archived