Random Thought Thread v6.9

SpeedDemon

That's what I'm thinking.

I mean, can I really say no to this?

roodinterieur1.jpg

roodinterieur2.jpg

I've just asked the guy to hold on to them until next friday when I get paid. Gonna spunk my bonus on them, so I'm thinking of it as technically money I never had, but I'm getting the sickest del sol interior going. :D

WIN

if you say no ill kick you in the biscuits

the seats are TITs, but the rest is a red overkill IMO

you might have the best sol interior when you get this.. just wait until mine gets underway >:]

maybe,....if you can keep axels in the car and stop redlining it :p

It ain't overkill! It's just pure awesome :D:p

3867927637_aa58ac121e_o.jpg

I want frickin pay day to hurry up now!

Whats the plans for your interior b?

i say put a little bit of black on the seats. thats too much red...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make sure to keep your stock interior. after a year or so if you get bored of the daytona interior you could make a mint off it by selling it to someone in the usa.

soooo... talked to the bank today... car might be getting done alot sooner than i had thought :happy:

if all goes as planned i will have the engine built, the zenders fixed and put up for sale, and buying some white TE37's WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

soooo... talked to the bank today... car might be getting done alot sooner than i had thought happy.gif

if all goes as planned i will have the engine built, the zenders fixed and put up for sale, and buying some white TE37's WOOT!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif!excl.gif! tongue.gif

you takin a loan out to do work?? the zenders actually looked good on your sol. and te37s??? they are starting to become overplayed, and so are the ce28s. look at a set fo work rzr-s. they are so fawkin hawt

negatron ghost rider..

ive wanted TE's since i was like 12, and they'll look alot better with the way my car is going to be painted.. zenders are going bye bye and so are the blades after i get the TE's

negatron ghost rider..

ive wanted TE's since i was like 12, and they'll look alot better with the way my car is going to be painted.. zenders are going bye bye and so are the blades after i get the TE's

how soon are we talkin on getting rid of the blades? at tax time im lookin at a 2000 civic that would look tits with some blade. and i thought you were gonna get it painted the oem color? imo volks are too expensive for certain hondas. i personally think they look better and fit better on subarus, evos, and things like that. that just my opinion tho. i have seen a few eks rockin te37s that looked sick. ill find pics and post them tomorrow after work

how soon are we talkin on getting rid of the blades? at tax time im lookin at a 2000 civic that would look tits with some blade. and i thought you were gonna get it painted the oem color? imo volks are too expensive for certain hondas. i personally think they look better and fit better on subarus, evos, and things like that. that just my opinion tho. i have seen a few eks rockin te37s that looked sick. ill find pics and post them tomorrow after work

no, the sol wont be captiva blue anymore.. it will be a OEM honda color just not a color that came stock on a del sol :)

I had some TE37's on my old Integra..

Teg didn't even have to look nice, wheels set it off LOL.

lol exactly, except when the sol gets painted it will look extra tits with brightass white TE's

and off to something else that has been tempting me.. there is a guy selling a stock 99 hatch for 2,500 running and in great condition.. so i might try and see if someone will buy my shell for 2,000 and talk the guy with the hatch down to 2000 and put my gsr in the ek and give the person that bought my shell the sohc that comes out of the hatch.. been very tempting..

Archived