Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

Yay for Friday, even though I work four ten hour days monday through thursday.. This just means everyone else will be out and about tonight. :D

God knows what I'll be doing.

On another note -- spoke to my most recent flame.. She seemed to be okay, wanted to see me. Not so sure if she's going to make good on what she wanted to do but..whatever. We'll find out.

dont feel bad. ive sat in my bed all day doing hw except going to get my brother from school. roads were drifted over like a sob

good luck with your flame lol. maybe she will be the pinnacle of vagina junkyards LOL

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is, actually, the most worthless article I have ever read in my life.

So the theories of everything happening in the entire world and the work of thousands of scientists for and against is superseded by one persons work, or poor organization of? I like how the article plainly states that the issue is entirely his colleagues opinions of his office as the basis for the problem.

Son, stop believing everything the us media tells you and read some real scientific journals published by multi-national organizations before you spout off with uselessness.

mmhmm. and its also a simple case of earths natural cycles. we're several thousand years past due for a shift in the magnetic poles, and we're supposedly coming out of an ice age. Governments just want another thing to tax everyone about... you of all people should be pleased about it Seb- Brits pay the highest "green" tax in the world, and if it's genuinely been disproved then there's nothing for them to tax you about.

mmhmm. and its also a simple case of earths natural cycles. we're several thousand years past due for a shift in the magnetic poles, and we're supposedly coming out of an ice age. Governments just want another thing to tax everyone about... you of all people should be pleased about it Seb- Brits pay the highest "green" tax in the world, and if it's genuinely been disproved then there's nothing for them to tax you about.

Exactly.

Anyway, I don't believe everything I read, I just have yet to see anything that shows some decent evidence of global warming. I like to see it discredited. Personally, I think it's a bunch of BS and at this point is nothing more than a political bandwagon, as well as something to keep the masses busy. Besides, I have actually done some research into it, and I've found far more pointing towards it being a hoax then backing it up. For global anyway. Local area warming exists, certainly. All you have to do is look at the smog out in CA to see that something does need to be done in certain areas. But considering the minimal effect CO2 has on the greenhouse effect, as well as the simple fact that the energy put out by the sun is anything but a constant, it fluctuates... Yeah. Pretty much what I'm hoping is that this article, and the others like it, will help to push for a review, which will hopefully reveal what's actually going on. Granted, once GW is out of the picture, something else will probably come up... but hopefully it won't be quite so freaking annoying.

you obviously don't know what your talking about. CO2 is exactly what controls the climate... just watched a whole documentary all about it.

Bah, water vapor has more of an impact than CO2. I'm not saying it doesn't contribute, but it's nowhere near as much of a problem as eco-freaks like to claim.

they just said evolutions isnt real

Depends on which kind. Micro-evolution we see every day. Macro-evolution has nothing backing it up except for micro-evolution... Even Darwin didn't believe in macro evolution.

Exactly.

Anyway, I don't believe everything I read, I just have yet to see anything that shows some decent evidence of global warming. I like to see it discredited. Personally, I think it's a bunch of BS and at this point is nothing more than a political bandwagon, as well as something to keep the masses busy. Besides, I have actually done some research into it, and I've found far more pointing towards it being a hoax then backing it up. For global anyway. Local area warming exists, certainly. All you have to do is look at the smog out in CA to see that something does need to be done in certain areas. But considering the minimal effect CO2 has on the greenhouse effect, as well as the simple fact that the energy put out by the sun is anything but a constant, it fluctuates... Yeah. Pretty much what I'm hoping is that this article, and the others like it, will help to push for a review, which will hopefully reveal what's actually going on. Granted, once GW is out of the picture, something else will probably come up... but hopefully it won't be quite so freaking annoying.

This is the reason why we are in trouble. Doubt.

Shall I name off a few other theories that have never been proven? How about the greatest theory of modern mankind: Einstein's Theory of Relativity? It has never been proven either, yet all modern science is based off of it. Why hasn't it been proven? Because the technology doesn't exist. Same thing for environmental theory.

I would much rather prepare for environmental theory being true then to wait for it to happen. For all you gun toting types think of this analogy: You're thinking about buying a gun, but it is expensive so you are not sure and you wait. Then someone breaks into your house. Little to late to go out and buy that gun, right? You wish now that you had bought that gun regardless of the cost cause it turned out you really needed it. Climate change is the same thing. It may or may not kill us all, but it might be a good idea to do something about it now instead of waiting for everyone to die because of it. Besides, in the mean time your water and air will be cleaner to drink and breathe. Sounds like a win/win to me.

yeah, i had one yesterday and 3 today. the one yesterday gave me nausea but i think that's a side effect of the surgery. tomorrow's going to be stressful- my ex has FINALLY agreed to giving me my stuff back, so I'll have to deal with that. I went and bought a pack today just in case but it's lodged at the very back of the freezer under all the ice in the icemaker so I'll have to rip the freezer apart if I want one. lol. but I'm so hungry all the time! I used to smoke mostly as something to do with my hands and stop me from fidgeting so much... and as an appetite suppressant. If I was hungry, I smoked. now, I'm hungry and I can't smoke. lol.

Maybe we should worry more about all the trash people produce and the air pollution and all the carcinogens around...these things DIRECTLY affect all of us with diseases and lower quality!

Random thought: I can't wait until I move out of this state....applying to jobs...gonna move to a warm place.

Maybe we should worry more about all the trash people produce and the air pollution and all the carcinogens around...these things DIRECTLY affect all of us with diseases and lower quality!

Random thought: I can't wait until I move out of this state....applying to jobs...gonna move to a warm place.

:D

and LOL @ QUID.

cali i presume? :rolleyes::)

did battery relocate and now the car barely cranks.. i need some 4 gauge wire instead of 8 gauge >_<

+1 on that

global warming is as real as manbearpig

THAT THUPER THERIAL

LIKE omg ITS TUPER THERIAL GUYS! NOBODY EVEN CARES! AND IM THUPER THERIAL! ROFL!

That is, actually, the most worthless article I have ever read in my life.

So the theories of everything happening in the entire world and the work of thousands of scientists for and against is superseded by one persons work, or poor organization of? I like how the article plainly states that the issue is entirely his colleagues opinions of his office as the basis for the problem.

Son, stop believing everything the us media tells you and read some real scientific journals published by multi-national organizations before you spout off with uselessness.

+1

and yes the earth does have natural cycles... but the cycle its in now is WAY out of proportion with the other cycles.. because of all the crap we've been pouring into the atmosphere

its not like the polar caps just melt all the time to this extent

Hell, if it is an entirely natural cycle we should be doing every last thing in our power to not accelerate it any more then what it wants to do. Nothing like speeding up our downfall.

i couldnt figure out what ive been forgetting all day...i forgot to tell you guys

i was in line at the bank and a crx came up beside me. so while we wait we get to talking and he offered up a trade. his b16 brx for my eg hatch.

and i put the hatch on CL for the hell of it. got a trade offer from this guy

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1598323729.html

any thoughts?

Archived