Random Thought Thread

SpeedDemon

im not sure. he just called me today said he did the swap himself. i like the look of the car. would have to be painted gloss black(or my si blue i have now)

we will see, i may wait till summer and fix ALL of the rust, and interior blemishes. then trade for something swapped.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy hell... this is just too ridiculous and hysterically funny. I haven't slept yet because I've spent all night on the phone to the girl who the ex was actually ENGAGED to at the time he proposed to me! She's so awesome- I already <3 her. And the scary thing is, we're super similar in personality and we could almost pass for being cousins. I even sent my mum a picture of her and she agreed.

What a douche.

All people who trade cars on CL are douches, a certain resident douche is included in that stereotype reference.

haha I'll take any state that's warm :D heat>>>>>>>cold

David, that crx might give you so many headaches.....I'd keep your car and fix it how you like it :)

Lexi, I think it's time you and that girl really kick his a** ...that's so messed up of him!

awesome, Thomas! So what is it?

Random question my girl friend asked me: Why do boyfriends either not reply to emails/texts/messages or if they reply, it's short?

I told her I think it's because guys are straight to the point and just answer....on the other hand, girls like to tell a looong story ( <--I don't like that I hear a long story instead of a short one)

2 10" rockford fosgate 4ohm p2's in a sealed box (250watt rms each), rf 500watt rms amp, rf speakers (forgot which model), and a new alpine head unit. i can't drive with the subs up as loud as the will go because it makes me dizzy and blurs my vision, and my mirrors are useless. i'm wondering how much more i would get out of the subs with a properly tuned box

( <--I don't like that I hear a long story instead of a short one)

normally i feel the same way

Safe to say I spent last night and most of today in jail.

Yay for dropping of charges.

however this needs more.

LOL I wish it'd have been indecent exposure.

A girl I know came to the house with some bruises on her face and I asked what was up. She went to open her mouth and her boyfriend QUICKLY answered for her. They hadn't even made it out of the driveway before they started arguing. Me, being the nosy muhfukka I am decided to peer through my blinds. Caught him closed fist PUNCHING her, couple body shots and one to the jaw. He's now missing a few teeth, sports a broken nose and his eyes damn near swollen shut.

I didn't do too much, cleared my front steps pretty fast, and got to the car. I pulled the door open and grabbed him by his shoulder. Fool had the audacity to ask me "you want some of this?" WHILE he was sitting in his car. He came out swinging to start, and I finished it for him. Seems I've found the guys who hit women are often little pussies that can't fight at all. Only thing on me hurting is my hands, and Vicodin is helping that.

Charges were dropped thanks to his now EX girlfriend saying it was self defense.

Wormy little cocksucker. Bet he doesn't touch another woman for months.

Archived