HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol Ok then, I'm on it :D

Brian, will ya get to have your sol when your back at the places in the usa then? man you don't half get shoved around the world!

yeah man ill have my car when i go to school then im going to drive from kentucky to california.. (kentucky is right above where i live) ill have to do an oil change before and after the trip to cali >_<

and yeah, they just put me wherever they need me.. "oh you want to be close to home? nooo we'll put you in the states but on the other side of the country" mother effers :effyou: lol /endrant

lol @ dude I decked this weekend making threats towards me and me lady. worst part was he and i both know i didn't steal him when i punched him in his face. he saw it coming and STILL got the one hitter quitter.

people can be so insanely retarded.

lol @ dude I decked this weekend making threats towards me and me lady. worst part was he and i both know i didn't steal him when i punched him in his face. he saw it coming and STILL got the one hitter quitter.

people can be so insanely retarded.

was that english

....oh

haha if you say so

i just couldn't understand what you were trying to say

about stealing something from somone on a deck in the weekend with a one hitter or something

and im pretty sure you wouldn't be able to determine ones intellegence from what you wrote

sooo

LOL Brian, I vote you get with the hatch girl :D

rejected

that hurts lina, hurts bad :(

and i would but she's jocking her exbf's d!ck, i hate the dude he's a friggin douchenozzle

Archived