HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
too many ex's juilian

it might get you in trouble one day lol

lol funny you said that. I dated this girl... months later, I got this job (the one I just quit in June) and her dad's the head chef/director of culinary operations... and I worked at the buffet. Haha.

He gave me alot of looks... then the situation happened, and then he started to like me because of what I did... then I quit. :laugh:

SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Season's one through three of Skins, high def, for free!

that's three seasons of drunken, drug-ridden, british teenage debauchery.

I feel a Skins marathon coming on...

So....I went to the gym last night..and was doing curls...and then all of a sudden someone starts to hug me from behind....its the ex.....she purposly signed up to the same gym to see me...wtf

Man I swear just when your cleared a person from your past they end up trying to creep back in....well anyway I ended up dropping the weights when she hugged me and ended up dropping the weights faster than expected and smashed my shin....so it hurts pretty bad.... :(

So....I went to the gym last night..and was doing curls...and then all of a sudden someone starts to hug me from behind....its the ex.....she purposly signed up to the same gym to see me...wtf

Man I swear just when your cleared a person from your past they end up trying to creep back in....well anyway I ended up dropping the weights when she hugged me and ended up dropping the weights faster than expected and smashed my shin....so it hurts pretty bad.... :(

BAHAHAHAHAHA wish i saw that.

i saw Rufio at the gym the other day.

rufio.png

got pretty pumped on that

i just want del sol seats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im selling mine when i get my brides, want dibbs?

ill let you get them for $200 if you want.. they dont match your car but theyre del sol seats.

Archived