HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ooh Javy, niiiiice :D *high fiiive* hehe

So you two are dating? yaaaay! :D go Javy! go! :D

Well its funny how we met, i was on my way back home from my office, and I saw an NSX on the side of the freeway...im like...hmm Im not that busy lets see if they needed help....the person had tinted windows and i didnt see them until i knocked on the window and rolled it down and I was like...What?! the exact words are "Are you serious?".....she looked at me like huh...and I just said its rare to see a female drive an nsx and she said Yea im one of those rare ones lol. She apparently had some starting issues...her entire system cut out and I told her Im 99% sure what the problem was since I had the same issue in mine....I sat with her for the next 15 min just talking about cars with her...she apparently has awesome taste in cars....anyway we got her car started again, she came to my place and i opened up her ignition switch area...and sure enough it was the same exact two wire that were f-ed up in mine....so I ended up soddered the wires for her taped it up and had her ready to go. She thanked me with her number....we've been chillin with each other ever since then...sweet girl but mad ex b/f issues...so just taking it as it comes...not really dating just chillin with her lol

we would but its for her sign language class, there will be 35 other people in a 30x40 area. she doesnt want to be kicked out of the univ. for that...im all for sex in public but i dont want her to be kicked out of her classes or the university

still sux, id find a nice quiet spot and f*ck like monkees.

well everyone leaves sunday morning at 9 am...i doubt ill even be awake. so i figure its so late in the year that nobody will be there...so we'll just do it in the showers

Archived