HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

I didn't LOL

Safe to say I'm expecting jailtime. Just decked my girlfriend's ex boyfriend in the fracking face cause his bitch got mouthy with her, started a fight; and he decided to take a swing. Promptly nipped that in the ass. Laid him the hell out for about ten minutes.

If it's woman on woman, it should stay that way. Two on one, man and woman vs woman..that's unfair. Had to be the equalizer.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haz the brain pain coach. lime twisted gin plus god knows how many beers and not a lot of sleep FTL.

and GOD does my hand hurt. lol @ dude's girl getting beat up so he had to intervene, only to get teh

BOOM! Headshot!

So I'm talking to a coworker in a cubicle and after I finish, I start walked out and saying "have a good day"...and then

booom!!!

I hit the trash can with my left foot and trip it and almost trip over on my face!

LOL

*clumsy nerd!!*

0817090118.jpg

Do want... with a 2 inch drop, JDM front (Euro-R grill, lip kit, headlights...)

God.

euro2.jpg

euro3.jpg

That'll be the look I'm going for. Engine/performance wise, leave it alone, except for intake and exhaust. I had thoughts about titanium exhaust with stock mufflers... heard it on a TL and just fell in love. Wonder how it'd be on a TSX.

I'm just gonna go with a simple, clean look with it, like that one... except a different color, and Euro-R badging.

But this... asdfghjkl; frack me for going to Acurazine, which changed my mind a little about making it "simple"

18.jpg

3671519312_c5369c4062_o.jpg

Hey Sebby sucks to hear bruah....

It all comes down to really, if its meant to be then it will happen, if not then so be it....and move on...no use stressing over women....believe me...its not worth the effort.

so far i have completly cleaned out one desk and just need to make room for another desk

have done 10970913 loads of laundry and organized chris's closet (boys are messy)

now im organizing the other closet with his work clothes in it

i normally dont clean this much.. idk whats wrong with me

got the carport today!!!!!!! haven't parked my car in it yet.. i wanted to make sure it would stand for 24 hours before i put my car in it.. the guy was walking on it but i just don't know.. but no more hail damage!!!

have done 10970913 loads of laundry and organized chris's closet (boys are messy)

not all of them, i actually keep almost everything neat and organized...

Thanks babe. You know I'm not messy I just have no system in this house yet to keep things organized :(

so far i have completly cleaned out one desk and just need to make room for another desk

now im organizing the other closet with his work clothes in it

i normally dont clean this much.. idk whats wrong with me

got the carport today!!!!!!! haven't parked my car in it yet.. i wanted to make sure it would stand for 24 hours before i put my car in it.. the guy was walking on it but i just don't know.. but no more hail damage!!!

The army learned you well

yessir sure did :happy:

LOL messy is more fun in other cases :p

I can't stop my dirty mind today lol

:devil:

you should call me then :laugh: LMAO!!

Archived