HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

dling new episode of top gear at 600kbs, and still loading hf and youtube without breaking a sweat. i love my new internets.

Dang... you have my envy. I only get that kind of speed sunday mornings when I'm running soundboard at church o:)

Around home I'm lucky to break 100

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never understood why everyone loved sol seats...personally they were uncomfortable...

Brian omg Bride seats are soooooo nice, I had a pair in my Sir....I wanted to convert my interior to leather...the initial 2nd gen GSRs didnt have leather :(

On long trips, Sol seats beat just about everything out there. 2 hours in a honda pilot, you get out and can barely move. 2 hours in a sol, you get out, stretch a bit and you're good to go.

They can be a bit of an adjustment when coming from something that doesn't have you sitting on the floor though.

Crap... I'm out of Bleach episodes... Well, courtesy of googling, I now have 13 more anime series to work my way through. That should last well into next year. :happy:

anime?

wanderleimayhem.gif

It's better than the stupidity you see on American tv. And there are usually robots involved.

American's failure in cartoons: complete lack of intelligence. Japan's.... The cartoonists are all perverts.

Crap... I'm out of Bleach episodes... Well, courtesy of googling, I now have 13 more anime series to work my way through. That should last well into next year. :happy:

check out black lagoon, my friend just hooked me up with it, gotta be the manliest cartoon i've ever seen.

and has anyone ever tried watching cartoon network during the day? wtf are they trying to feed our kids. its like they took the stupidity of ren and stimpy, multiplied it, and took out all the vulgarities that made it interesting.

haha robots, what are you talking about

Gurren Lagann, Nirvash, the robots in Fullmetal Panic and Code Geass.... And, of course, the Gundams.

check out black lagoon, my friend just hooked me up with it, gotta be the manliest cartoon i've ever seen.

and has anyone ever tried watching cartoon network during the day? wtf are they trying to feed our kids. its like they took the stupidity of ren and stimpy, multiplied it, and took out all the vulgarities that made it interesting.

I'll check that out then. And yes, I have... I don't watch tv much anymore precisely because of how stupid everything is. The obscene number of commercials is annoying too.

Archived