HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can I go home now?

shiiiiiiet youre telling me... buuuut

9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM OUT OF GERMANY!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STATES HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jug of water huh ...should be a jug of vodka

i cant drink so i substitute...and i was craving water, ended up going through 2 gallons of it

shiiiiiiet youre telling me... buuuut

9 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM OUT OF GERMANY!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STATES HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish i could be there to welcome you back....keg and all the HF's

haha thanks david..

i dont really know what im doing when i get home... hanging out with alicia alot and trying to go to as many car meets as possible, dont think ill drink much (im trying to quit smokeing and drinking)

OH and take the sol to the track to see what she runs in the 1/4.. i think the speedway is a 1/4, i hope its not a 1/8 those suck >_<

yw brian, hell just hang with your girl while you can, if you get a chance to take the sol to the track do it. i just started my build today for the hatch, im gonna try to pick up another block next weekend. comes with turbo rods and all that junk...$500 lol

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/onli...eSKU=SPHM560GNS

awesome phone

does almost everything the iphone does and its made from recycled stuff

One big problem... it's from Sprint. Although... not much worse than AT&T at this point. ATT: No bars in more places. >_<

And that seems like more of a Blackberry than an iPhone to me...

Personally, I want an HTC Touch Pro. I'd post a link... but Verizon's website hates me at the moment. Basically, has all the hardware capabilities of the iPhone and then some, but you can do far more with it. Main reason I want it is so I can ditch my old, beat up Dell Axim X50 and Samsung Sync.

i had a blast last night!!! went to the car meet/races at the coke factory, it was the biggest turn out we've had out there (about 100ish cars) there was NOWHERE to park, some people started parking on the street.. there were a few skylines (3 R33's and 1 R34) a bunch of little german cars, and a few hondas and domestics..

then i came back and got on the computer and talked until it was about 6am with a certain someone :happy:

fun night!

One big problem... it's from Sprint. Although... not much worse than AT&T at this point. ATT: No bars in more places.>_<

Personally, I want an HTC Touch Pro. I'd post a link... but Verizon's website hates me at the moment. Basically, has all the hardware capabilities of the iPhone and then some, but you can do far more with it. Main reason I want it is so I can ditch my old, beat up Dell Axim X50 and Samsung Sync.

I roam (for free) on all networks and get everyones g3 networks on my iPhone for 49 dollars a month! With unlimited data text and 1200 mins! T-Mobile OWNAGE!

I do love the reclaim tho :wub: It is more like a crackberry then an iphone.

I couldn't stand Verizon.

One big problem... it's from Sprint. Although... not much worse than AT&T at this point. ATT: No bars in more places.>_<

I compared it to the iphone because of chris having one.. i looked at the blackberrys but i just didnt like the keyboard and the roller ball.. and mine is made of cool stuff and they donate money to the nature conservancy when i bought it lol

im getting pretty decent service with it so far.. we've been with sprint for a while and havent had any problems.. we've had verizon and cingular before and both sucked pretty bad

i love my phone.. it does a lot and loads the internet pretty fast and havent had any connection problems yet like we have with the iphone sometimes.. and its really light and like the perfect size... the power cord is an energy star cord lol.. and the phone reminds you to unplug the cord when the phone isnt plugged up in the morning

Archived