HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yeah, i just pulled the hat out of the bag.. i dont usually touch anything until im about to wear it.. ive accidentally walked outside in one of my hollister shirts with the tag still hanging.. good thing my mom seen it or i would have looked like a dumbas$ :laugh:

waiting for the 1st to buy these recaros!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

and possibly harness bar, spoon strut bars, and a nrg 4 point chassis brace

stut bars might have to wait.. theyre $395 for both

sorry for the low quality, they are in a mason jar

found this guy on my bed when i got home. in a few seconds he will be on fire

000_0949.jpg

this is a wood spider, found it in the toilet when i went to take a piss

000_0950.jpg

000_0951.jpg

ugggggggggh... DON'T DO THAT! so gross. now I'm paranoid there's spiders around (especially since there IS a huge one sitting outside my front door. And about 15 million of them on my balcony)

<~~ sh*t scared of spiders.

and yet, I seem to be the only one in this house who doesn't completely freak out and instead runs for the hairspray and a lighter. haha.)

*edit* word filter doesn't have the same effect on the phrase.

i drizzled diesel fuel on it and dropped a lit match on it. it tried to run away while on fire..made it 2 feet and poof, dead spider. now im gonna go pour salt on slugs MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't do spiders. I'll die by spiderbite most likely. At least, the way I treat them when I come across them. Found a brown recluse in one of my hats the other day, that was of course after I put it on my head, felt it crawling; raked said hat off my head only to see it chilling in hat.

I don't do spiders. I'll die by spiderbite most likely. At least, the way I treat them when I come across them. Found a brown recluse in one of my hats the other day, that was of course after I put it on my head, felt it crawling; raked said hat off my head only to see it chilling in hat.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I had a run in with a black widow a few months ago. It didn't end well I managed to pee out of my butt all night while vomiting. I hate them and camel spiders.

Airjordan223

The ah64 is a proven and fairly reliable airframe. Many atempts to replace it have failed I'm unsure what you would be devloping for it but, it seems to me that further devlopment of such an aging airframe ESP one that has seen such massive upgrades (longbow) is unessacary. It's combat proven and capible but it seems to me like we are putting band aides over stiches. Of corse I love the ah1 and the super cobra is even older but like the 64 still a great bird to have around.

I'm a fixed wing guy myself

I had a run in with a black widow a few months ago. It didn't end well I managed to pee out of my butt all night while vomiting. I hate them and camel spiders.

Airjordan223

The ah64 is a proven and fairly reliable airframe. Many atempts to replace it have failed I'm unsure what you would be devloping for it but, it seems to me that further devlopment of such an aging airframe ESP one that has seen such massive upgrades (longbow) is unessacary. It's combat proven and capible but it seems to me like we are putting band aides over stiches. Of corse I love the ah1 and the super cobra is even older but like the 64 still a great bird to have around.

I'm a fixed wing guy myself

the project is reducing drag of one of the components by 50%. no serious re-engineering is going to be done

Archived