HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oi don't laugh!

just about sobered up now.

Anyone here from Ohio? met some guy yesterday who has just moved from there to over here, lives a couple of villages away from me.

yep i live there...

I just left a mud hens game n drunk as hell thank god i aint driving anywhere. was at the bar hittin on every girl there worth hittin on got a few numbers, lmao i hope i remember them tomorrow. i dont drink this often but somethin happened n i just feel like gettin drunk. hope ya' ll understand. lmao lmao lmao

this weekend was a BLAST!!!

friday:: hung out with my girl, went shopping, went out to eat.. both of us had alot of fun

saturday:: went out with the guys to hockenheimring, they had drag races out there, ALOT of nice DD's, drag cars, circuit cars.. a little bit of everything.. fastest car out there was a 56 chevy running 8.2's in the quarter.. second fastest car was a late 90's model lupo awd turbo running 8.6's... CRAZY FAST.. i had alot of fun.. then later on that night we went to the coke factory, where everybody meets up, and hung out and played around on the street.. burnouts blah blah blah.. there were 2 skylines, a few hatches, my awd 1.16i, friends mazda 6, some 240's, VW's, mustang, new challenger, eclipse gst, accord, and some other misc cars.. we stayed out there until about 5am then went home..

today:: laundry day... FAIL!

i worked all weekend.....and found out a bit ago i have a vacuum/air leak in the car somewhere. found this out cause i got beat my a 3 cyl metro....

You sure you weren't riding your bike today?? :laugh:

im not riding a bike in 95 degree weather, no way. but the leak is on the intake side of the engine, and i have another on the exhaust side. need both gaskets lol

Was just checkin, cause I'm a slow white guy, and I am pretty sure I could take a Metro on foot! :-

no just really bad leaks, and i found out it ate the gasket on the backside of the converter too lol. so all thats getting replaced in the morning, already called advanced and they will be in tomorrow morning yay!

I have something you guys don't have

:D

I can think of a lot of things you have that I don't... Pink stars, aesthetically pleasing body parts, a job, a significant other...

So I'll bite, what of the many things you have that I don't are you referring to? :happy:

*edit*

I'm spending like... $60 at the dealership... I'm getting a lot for it, but still... it's $60...

Today's been weird.

A close friend wanted me to go to the mall with him and hang out. I told him I didn't want to and I was going to go to my girlfriend's house later on. Guess who he ran into? My recent ex (Aug. 2008). They haven't really seen each other since 8th grade (they're becoming seniors now) and he's the reason why me and the chick dated. Anyway, all she did was ramble on about me and crap and got on my friend's nerves, so he left. lol.

I got home and got on AIM. I ended up talking to another ex (around Feb. 2008) We talked for a while and it seemed good. Not like feelings coming back or anything kind of good, but like an understanding-good-like thing.

Because I'm bored:

5410_1082235776796_1253396434_30174709_1456580_n.jpg

0810091245.jpg

Who can figure out which one is which?

Archived