HF Random Throught Thread

BrIaN EG2

so yeah my dads been sick for the past few days and had a sore on his forearm, thought it was an ingrown hair at first so no biggie. within three days it got black and huge. so when he came in off his route today he went to the doc. turns out he has mersa....so i get to spend the next few days either cleaning the house with bleach and amonia, or outside working on the car...damn lol

but good news is that they got it in time so hes got 5 different antibiotics and two creams to put on it, and nobody else has it...

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

staff and mrsa are both esentially the same thing, and they both mimic spider bites. but mrsa causes tissue decay which he has, there a spot the size of a dime that turned black and peeled off, and the culture test came back positive for mrsa...now we just gotta clean it and make sure he doesnt spike a fever

staff sucks

friend of mine had it on his stomach (they don't know how he got it) and the doctors he was going to were coming up with crazy diagnosis's... he finally went to the ER and they had to do emergency surgery to cut the stuff out.. it was super close to effecting his insides.. he got lucky

crapty thing about staff infections: its always going to be in your blood

Archived