HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont hate domestics i just dislike them.. as for the mustang... ehh it was a guy i knew from scout school, i didnt know what he drove until we went out to our cars.. it was pretty umm... quick? lol

• 3 weeks later...

^whaaaa?

yeah, kid doesn't have a chance in hell. I'm pretty sure he spiked my drink. I NEVER... EVER get drunk on 4 beers. And yet, I was completely and utterly beyond trashed by the time I got home. I know I didn't take any shots, and I didn't have any mixed drinks... turns out the DJ had heard rumors about girls getting their drinks spiked at the other club he used to work at, where said kid also worked. Kid absolutely BEGGED me to go home with him and I refused. The DJ's gonna ask around and see if he can find out for sure for me...

^whaaaa?

yeah, kid doesn't have a chance in hell. I'm pretty sure he spiked my drink. I NEVER... EVER get drunk on 4 beers. And yet, I was completely and utterly beyond trashed by the time I got home. I know I didn't take any shots, and I didn't have any mixed drinks... turns out the DJ had heard rumors about girls getting their drinks spiked at the other club he used to work at, where said kid also worked. Kid absolutely BEGGED me to go home with him and I refused. The DJ's gonna ask around and see if he can find out for sure for me...

in that case...cut off his nuts

that dude looks like a child molesting truck driver... :- you sure do pick the good ones

as for my picture.. me in a dressing room tryin on skinnies for the first time.. and i bought that outfit right after i took the picture.. :happy:

l_0a4fd4b61c7f4d22b78486f5b6be5993.jpg

that dude looks like a child molesting truck driver...:- you sure do pick the good ones

as for my picture.. me in a dressing room tryin on skinnies for the first time.. and i bought that outfit right after i took the picture.. :happy:

You skinny f*ck, those look like baggy jeans on you.

that dude looks like a child molesting truck driver...:- you sure do pick the good ones

l_0a4fd4b61c7f4d22b78486f5b6be5993.jpg

I swear half the pics in here are of this guy?? :laugh:

^whaaaa?

Yeah, some idiots over here have tried that and got the girls sick, i've had to actually announce it over the system in between songs warning them its a felony to do so lol, bunch of idiots...Becareful Lexi

that dude looks like a child molesting truck driver...

When I saw this picture I was like awww look at Lexi all purty, and then I think my eyes melted out my f-ing sockets.....He Looks like a Grade A Douche Bag and he seriously needs to do something about those tree shrubs on his face.....wow...im sorry but you would never catch me dead out without being shaved and eyebrows looking like chewbaca is above both of my eyes....

Archived