HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

haha. I was seriously thinking that's the hottest photo he put up.

I actually think his hair looks the best in that pic :D it's punk...looks like he is in a rock band hehe

If you read my white text after you see that i like it too.. ;)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dy-No-Mite Lexi, haha i got called out for wearing a scarf at the UFC event I hosted at my place....wtf, its winter, and these guys had my patio door and windows open either to smoke or it was too hot...cmon....

I really need to start getting some more pics up.....

neither of them is my husband. the bald guy is one of my closest friends, and the guy with the dark hair is his best friend since they were kids. I haven't had contact with my [ex]husband in a week, other than an email from his lawyer and I don't intend to see him in person again except to sign a separation agreement and get my stuff out of the house.

i changed it because "Sapphyre's what I use on everything else. A friend of mine uses the alias "Porsylin" for her modelling & entertainment jobs, and it was getting confusing for everyone- so I switched to Sapphyre since she's already established as "Porsylin". Mostly picked it because I've always loved sapphires (they remind me of my mum. I grew up with her wearing them all the time), most of my jewelry is sapphire, and my engagement ring was a sapphire.

Didn't you JUST get married? I'm confus-ed. And SpeedDemon, you're still a litle biiiiitttch.

Didn't you JUST get married? I'm confus-ed.

yep... October 3rd. And I told him I was leaving on November 28th/29th. I officially left (as in, no longer living in the residence) Dec 7th. Turns out, every single thing he's ever told me about himself, his family, his friends, his life, all of it were lies. He was stealing money from his mothers business accounts, he's over $20k in debt, he ran up $1k on my credit and never paid it off that I didn't know about...I'm almost certain he was cheating on me at one point but I can't prove it...and he was REALLY good at hiding everything and manipulating everyone into believing what he said. He fits every single symptom & description of a psycho/sociopath.

yep... October 3rd. And I told him I was leaving on November 28th/29th. I officially left (as in, no longer living in the residence) Dec 7th. Turns out, every single thing he's ever told me about himself, his family, his friends, his life, all of it were lies. He was stealing money from his mothers business accounts, he's over $20k in debt, he ran up $1k on my credit and never paid it off that I didn't know about...I'm almost certain he was cheating on me at one point but I can't prove it...and he was REALLY good at hiding everything and manipulating everyone into believing what he said. He fits every single symptom & description of a psycho/sociopath.

DAmn aint that a bitch...And the money for the wedding all the planning, that fukin blows and I'm real sorry to hear this. What a sleezeball. A pity.

Dy-No-Mite Lexi, haha i got called out for wearing a scarf at the UFC event I hosted at my place....wtf, its winter, and these guys had my patio door and windows open either to smoke or it was too hot...cmon....

I really need to start getting some more pics up.....

damn it was cold, good thing your neck was warm.

supergay.gif

Archived