HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lexi, I really like your hair as a brunette, the blonde looks a little funny, but like i've told many girls before, dark hair with red highlights...im sorry...if you do that I think I would have to brawl with Chris for you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Bachelorette party #2 (last thursday night)

all the girls! head bridesmaid, me, mum & my sister

The lady in pink looks like Kitty from That 70's Show, lol.

Just took this one

crazyfingers.jpg

The lady in pink looks like Kitty from That 70's Show, lol.

LMAO!! That's my mum! i've never had that comparison before... it used to be andie mcdowel, rachael weiss, and a few others when she was younger.

LoL, thats the perfect haloween costume lol...but make sure you drive a old school camaro, fiero, or trans am lol

there are so many cars that fit that outfit. 80's olds 442, monte carlo ss (which i still find kinda hot i admit) but my favorite redneck vehicle of all time..

24164910942_large.jpg

I was hoping for the girl too considering our locations. Ugh, that's so gay now lol

I've yet to find a girl that's Puerto Rican and Japanese haha.

stuntin is a habit for you with that tie!

Fawk wearing pink and that tie. I gave my girl a bad look when she picked out her dress and I had to wear something to match it. *I returned that tie to JCPenney's a day later and got my money back haha.

9928_320678920160_700235160_9360425_7822778_n.jpg

Post wedding chop!

this is only stage one. its still a little long- I'm going to have it shaped a bit more around the back and shortened at the front on saturday. it looks a little too victoria beckham-esque for my tastes right now.

Archived