HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

neither of them is my husband. the bald guy is one of my closest friends, and the guy with the dark hair is his best friend since they were kids. I haven't had contact with my [ex]husband in a week, other than an email from his lawyer and I don't intend to see him in person again except to sign a separation agreement and get my stuff out of the house.

i changed it because "Sapphyre's what I use on everything else. A friend of mine uses the alias "Porsylin" for her modelling & entertainment jobs, and it was getting confusing for everyone- so I switched to Sapphyre since she's already established as "Porsylin". Mostly picked it because I've always loved sapphires (they remind me of my mum. I grew up with her wearing them all the time), most of my jewelry is sapphire, and my engagement ring was a sapphire.

That's a crazy pic, Colter...

Seb, looking good :D I'd so want to go down that hill when it's snowy...in a tire :D

David's turn to post a pic with gf :D

ill post a pic of me for sure when i can get someone to take a pic. gf wont let me put a pic of her on here. said if i do then no yum yums

16667_381081350160_700235160_10153164_4200206_n.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaasted... and caught in the middle of a water fight. I love my life.

guy on the right is tanked rofl!

David better post a pic of him and his lady STAT. No fuking buts about it. Post it and don't tell her you did it. Or better yet, PM me a photobucket link and I will post it for you. Then she can't delete it.

here are some older pics of me. some when i was huge, some hairy..

Afterprom4.jpg

me wrestling my track coach at after prom, level his ass lol

P_00090.jpg

P_00091.jpg

P_00092.jpg

P_00093.jpg

P_00049.jpg

^^21" biceps in that pic, that was back when i was huge..now i is a skinny broomstick

P_00035.jpg

me with great amount of facial hair..i want that back

Archived