HF Offical User Picture Thread

BrIaN EG2

To be perfectly honest, it all depends on how it looks on a girl's body. If the chick's really petite, but has double-Ds or something, gtfo.

But really, your's seem fine, but that's just me.

lol. thanks. yeah, I'll agree with that- my sister's look enormous but she's not much bigger than me these days (she had a reduction when she was 16). Her shoulders aren't as broad as mine but she has a wider ribcage and everyone comments on how we're obviously "blessed" in our family when they see us together. haha. I actually wouldn't mind going up a cup size or two, tbh. I'd just have to get my bikini's custom made...

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol. thanks. yeah, I'll agree with that- my sister's look enormous but she's not much bigger than me these days (she had a reduction when she was 16). Her shoulders aren't as broad as mine but she has a wider ribcage and everyone comments on how we're obviously "blessed" in our family when they see us together. haha. I actually wouldn't mind going up a cup size or two, tbh. I'd just have to get my bikini's custom made...

Yeah, I know some girls that are thin and are in Cs and that don't really look that good. Bs for the petites are fine. Cs are for the wider ribcage ones.

Just cause I was talking about my sister... I feel the need to post a photo of us. She'll be here in less than 3 weeks! yaaaaaaaaay! It's the first time she's ever been out to NC to visit me & our Dad, hopefully she'll start coming out here more often now that she'll have been once.

n700235160_848738_4941.jpg

We're the 2 in the middle- the other two are her best friend & her BFF's cousin.

n700235160_848739_5175.jpg

n700235160_848740_5407.jpg

yep, we look pretty much nothing alike. She looks like both her mom & our dad. I look EXACTLY like my mom.

obviously. lol.

its okay. before Chris, i only dated two other guys who actually weighed more than me. The skinnier they were, the less inclined I was to gain weight. haha. I actually swore up and down at one point in my teens that I would never date a guy who's ribs I couldn't see when his shirt was off.

obviously. lol.

its okay. before Chris, i only dated two other guys who actually weighed more than me. The skinnier they were, the less inclined I was to gain weight. haha. I actually swore up and down at one point in my teens that I would never date a guy who's ribs I couldn't see when his shirt was off.

I've dated a girl in the 7th grade... she was 200+ and I was 110. We dated for 7 months actually (second longest relationship, longest is current..) After that, never dated a girl who weighted more than me.

Current pics.

9017_272402170367_686595367_8738232_2560170_n.jpg

9017_272402210367_686595367_8738238_2243775_n.jpg

9017_272402285367_686595367_8738247_2973802_n.jpg

very sweet. you two are cute together!

I don't have any new photos. I'm not as much of a camera whore I used to be. :(

Thanks. :D

She whored it on Tuesday cause it was our one year.

edit- back in the day, before we dated... the first time.

100_4619_1280.png

My second best friend next to her btw. He lost hella weight since.

second edit- found this.

2652_145724190623_759865623_6440082_3999784_n.jpg

All the way on the left. :p

lol. at least you're not phobic of cameras... I get the camera out and it's the ONLY time you'll ever see Chris move so fast! he hates having his photo taken.

n700235160_5466806_8805.jpg

i think, other than one photo taken at the Zoo, this is the most recent photo of us together. It was taken in January.

lol. at least you're not phobic of cameras... I get the camera out and it's the ONLY time you'll ever see Chris move so fast! he hates having his photo taken.

i think, other than one photo taken at the Zoo, this is the most recent photo of us together. It was taken in January.

77461572.TE579ERW.vincemotorboat.gif

exactly!

*sigh* I want my hair this color again... but it's so expensive to maintain.

n700235160_1401233_9171.jpg

Man, she dyed her hair hella crazy stuff her middle school and early high school days. :|

l_bba15646c6428724b365b66774fd47a7.jpg

I like her current dye now. She dyed it a dark chestnut-brunette like color. That was part of my anniversary gift, apparently, since I'm more attracted to darker brunettes.

lol. lots of us do. I was stupid enough to go blonde in high school... and chop off all my hair at the same time. it looked HIDEOUS. other than my brief month or two of it being that shade of red, and the few months that I had the top of it black and the underside red, it's been black/brown ever since. I used to dye mine purple all the time in HS before the blonde incident but that was the craziest color my mum would let me do. I always wanted hot pink streaks.

me-blonde.jpg

blonde... Sr. year of HS

25-09-0320002.jpg

what I ended up dying it to a week later

August2018.jpg

apparently, red and black hair doesn't go over well when you're working at a YMCA camp and all the kids call you the "devil councilor" lmao

^lucky bastard...

oh wait i do that on 36 DD's lol

^ really? I'm surprised. I thought it looked pretty hideous- even my dad hated it and he has a thing for blondes. lol

I'm getting my hair cut short after the wedding- throwing around the idea of going blonde again, but if I did it would be a more platinum solid color than the ashey, streaky shade it is in that photo.

Archived