HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

Took my car to the dealer the other day to have the driver's side lumbar support fixed, the motor went out. When I picked it up they put it in between a new E93 convertible and an SLK55 AMG (not shown) 8)

iPhoneUpload-1.jpg

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not-a-bmw-fan

you wont like what im rolling around in now then...

2009 BMW 520D (diesel turbo)

SOOOO LUXURIOUS!!! i loves it :happy:

oh and its effin GREAT on... errm.. uhh gas? lol

^Lexi, necklace looks really good :)

Allison, you are right...it's just that I rather know of a lego (robots) fighting in a place far from people and get the fight over with than to see civilians scared for their lives. As a kid, I lived through a war and heard bombs fall 2 miles away and had to run to bomb shelters so I know the fear current fights cause...

It's Monday and I'm all excited lol :p

sadly hon i think that when wars are fought by remote more often, they will be in our backyard more often too. i doubt anywhere will be safe. makes ya proud to be a sheep, eh.

anyway, how bout the weather? sh!tty here.

Ouu its 70 out today, looks like im going to be running by the lake!!!!

wouldn't mind that right now, honda's weak a/c systems ftl, and so if burning the crap out of yourself when you rest your arm out the window. one advantage is my car acts like a sauna so i actually like to sit in it and relax for a second after i've gotten out of the gym

so i finally get a reply back from the scholarship place for this year. im getting 4200 a year, still leaves me with ~1500 for tuition and not including books, but i got some moneys now :)

so i finally get a reply back from the scholarship place for this year. im getting 4200 a year, still leaves me with ~1500 for tuition and not including books, but i got some moneys now :)

i got you beat

first i have a 7500 schlorship if my gpa stays above a 3.0

then a 1500 grant

then another 1230 grant

and got offered like 2k in subsidized loans

and another 5500 in unsub loans

but unsub is FTL

but congrats :)

your tuition and books sound less then mine (half.com for books.. its great)

ive went to sites like that before and normally i find lower prices or maybe a dollar difference on half.com

example: if i search for my fluid mechanics book on that site.. half.com is the cheapest for a new one lol

(half.com is by ebay but all the books are listed in one spot.. like you click on the book and can see all the people selling it in that one spot instead of having to look through a bunch of adds)

hahah ^ Speaking of cake, did you pick a pastry chef/ baker for your wedding cake?

yep. went by there this morning and dropped off a deposit. They gave me a tasting box to bring home for Chris too, even though I've already tried it. It's amazingly delicious- I told my dad it was like giving your mouth an orgasm. haha. Each tier is a 7 layer cake- 4 layers of cake, 3 layers of filling. We have 3 tiers, the bottom tier is chocolate cake with chocolate ganache & strawberry mousse filling, the middle tier is lemon cake with lemon curd & raspberry puree filling, and the top tier is chocolate cake w/ creme de menthe buttercream filling. The whole thing is going to be iced in french vanilla buttercream. I'm drooling just at the thought of it!!

Archived