HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do i always have to put the crapty ford probe in its place?

heres the story:

theres this ford probe roaming chillicothe, racing anyone and everyone, light to light, highway, parking lots, etc. its candy green with a matte black hood and giant fart can. kid that drives it is only 16, claims he can outrun vipers and skylines(how do you race a skyline in chillicothe?). so anyways he followed me up one of the ramps to get on the highway, its a 1/4 clover leaf type ramp so it circles, cant go faster than 49 mph, or you slide lol. so im going up the ramp minding my own business and he comes up behind me tailgating like crazy, i cant even see his headlights. we get on the highway and im behind a van going 45 in a 65, no other traffic. so i turn my blinker on and switch lanes. all of the sudden i hear him downshift and comes flying on my left side, he is in the rumble strips and grass passing me on my left side. by this time im already beside the van(which slammed on their brakes when they saw what was going on). what i had failed to see is more cars that came up the next ramp behind us, which made it absolutely impossible to slow down and let him by. so this leaves me two choices. 1. -brake and be rear ended by a semi or 2.- gas it and blow by him. so naturally i just downshift and go by, settle into about 67 mph with the cruise on. a little bit down the road he comes by in the other lane and does a fly by doing at least 85. i get a giggle out of this because his rear bumper is vibrating and looks like its going to fall off. a little later down the road i see red and blue, he got pulled over !!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i beeped as i went by and waved lol. so i proved a few things today:

CIVIC > PROBE

GET UP AND GO > FLY BY

CRUISE > STUPIDITY

COP > PROBE

LOL

I'm not even sure I want to know WHY you were looking at such things...

seems like most women look angry during sex. men usually just look like they lost a few brain cells. I think I've only seen one photo where she actually looks like she's enjoying herself & that's a picture of one of my friends... haha.

so looks like i actually have a busy schedule for the next few weeks

this sunday im going to crackerbarrel for a 3 year anniv with the woman

Aug 8-15 is our county fair so i took all week off for that

on the 9th of that week were going to kings island lol

then the 21-23 were going camping

im pumped, gave up the option of buying a header and CAI for the hatch for all this lol

Archived