HF Random Thought Thread

s_adbell

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy way to an open bar: 1) Buy some cheap a*s liquor. 2) Drink mix. 3) Friend to "bar tend"

lol. that's what we're doing for the day after bbq. one of the bridesmaid's boyfriends will be bartender for that. unfortunately, the state looks down upon unlicensed bartenders & liquor being served on their property. :( otherwise, I totally would've gone that road. I thought it'd be awesome to have a frozen drink station of margaritas, daquiri's etc. but i can't do it now.

javi- typically yes. but i don't have a maid of honor since all my girls are pretty much unreliable or don't know me well enough. I have a chief bridesmaid to deal with the other 2 girls and keep them in line since this is her 5th wedding in 2 years (the 6th one is 2 weeks after mine & the 7th one is currently being planned!) and as much as I adore her and i know she'd make a great maid of honor, i don't know her THAT well. she's one of the girls that chris worked with who also used to hang out with the best man. the other two girls have been close friends of mine since school- one of them since 3rd grade, one of them since jr year- but the 3rd grade one is so wrapped up in herself 24/7 its like pulling teeth to get her to do anything wedding related and the jr year one lives 2 hours east of here and isn't in town often.

lol. i wish. unfortunately, there'll be park staff on site until everythings cleaned up and all the guests are gone. That doesn't mean i won't have a flask tucked away in my garter though!

post whores....

i love you all :D

lol. i wish. unfortunately, there'll be park staff on site until everythings cleaned up and all the guests are gone. That doesn't mean i won't have a flask tucked away in my garter though!

Well remember to drink that before he takes the Garter off lol

Well remember to drink that before he takes the Garter off lol

ooh that reminds me. I haven't figured out how exactly we're going to do that yet since I'm changing into a short dress half way through the reception so that I can actually dance. I think we may have to practice that and make sure he doesn't take the wrong one off and so that I don't flash the guests. haha

Well you will have photographers there lol so watch your every move, they will catch you lol.

Feeling less stressed today? I know you were overwhelmed last night

ehhh... I'm always stressed. lol. Really, I'm just in a lethargic mood today- I keep looking at the book I started working through/reading last night and I don't really want to pick it up again right now. I sorta just want to curl up and sleep for the next few weeks.

edit: as for the photographers... I'm seriously hoping they get a photo of me holding a can/bottle of budlight & downing it while the girls bustle my dress. Or, a photo of me smoking a cigarette before entering the ceremony. I can't do anything with finesse- I always end up rednecking it up. I mean, obviously there'll be the nice photos too but I really like the random candids from weddings when people aren't paying attention to the photographer.

keywestwedding.jpg

Bm2Bshot2B-2Bclary2Bpfeiffer.jpg

162508842_11857aa16a.jpg

Photograher at my buddies weddin caught me and two other grooms men outside before the wedding. Cigs in hand, as im holding up the beer funnel. Cant wait to see those pics. lol

Okay, I retract my earlier statement about lethargy. NOW I'm stressed. Apparently, one of the bridesmaids dresses was ordered in the wrong color- it's still blue, but instead of navy blue it's blue-black, more on the black side and that particular dress doesn't come in navy anymore. ugh. And I know that BM won't have the time to go and look at other dresses so now I haven't got any idea as to what the hell she's going to wear!

Archived